c h a p t e r 4

24th April 2018

~The next morning~

Hollie's P.O.V

I woke up from the sound of loud traffic and the bright sun beaming down onto my face from the slight opening of the blinds on the window above. It was warm, comfortable, calm. I looked over to my right and saw the most handsomest boy. He had his arm around me as I was still close into his chest. Still asleep Daniel looked so cute as his mouth was slightly parted and his hair was messy. Slowly moving from his grip I grab my phone from the nightstand to check the time. It read: 9:23am. I placed my phone back on the nightstand and turned over and snuggled back into Daniel. He began to stir causing me to stay awake too.

'Good morning beautiful' Daniel said with his voice husky and deep. He reached over to me and kissed the top of my head.

'Good morning handsome' I replied as I looked into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. I kissed his soft lips and then we both laid their staring into each other's eyes for a few minuets.

Ding Ding

Both Daniel and I reached for our own phones. Checking mine I had a text from him mum;

'Good morning Sweetie! Hope everything's okay, I'm going to meet one of my friends today so I will be gone most of the day. Hope it's alright to stay with the boys. If not let me know ASAP! Love you x'

I turn to Daniel- 'My mum is meeting a friend today and she said could I stay with you? If not, it's fine and I'll just text her to past by and pick me up'

'Of course you can stay with us today, we are doing nothing anyway as it's our day off!' he had so much excitement in his voice causing me to smile wildly as I texted my mum back.

'Morning! Daniel said it's fine to stay with them today so I'll see you later! Have a nice time. Love you x' I replied, shortly after she replied with 'Perfect x'

'So what should we do?' I asked as I placed my phone down and leant onto his chest facing him.

'Why don't I text the boys to come in here and we can talk about it?' I replied with a nod. 'Okay I'll text them, they will be here in 5'.

I walked into the bathroom and freshened up. I had no choice but to put my dress from the night before back on so I did and walked back into the bedroom.

'You do look gorgeous however we should buy you some clothes for today' I just smiled. He walked over to his suitcase and changed before there was a nock at the door. Opening it, all four of the other boys flooded in and sat around the room, looking at Daniel and I.

'What?!' I questioned with a nervous giggle.

'Nothing' they all said in unison, smirking, excluding Daniel.

'You guys seriously need to stop that' we all laughed.

~TIME SKIP~

Daniel's P.O.V

'What do you think?' Hollie asked me as she stood in the entrance way of the dressing room wearing something so casual but looked so gorgeous.

'I love it! You look so stunning! Wow

'I love it! You look so stunning! Wow.' I replied quickly trying not to drawl because she looked so hot. She replied with a smile and changed back into here dress.

'I will go and pay for it whilst you change, meet me outside the front Hollie when your done' I said to her threw the closed curtain. Quickly she looked around the curtain and said 'no Daniel. Ill pay for them, this is all so expensive I couldn't ask you to do that!'.
I insisted that it was a birthday present and took the clothes and walked to the cashier.

After paying for Hollie's clothes I walked to the front of the shop and saw Hollie talking to the rest of the boys. I handed her the bag and she walked to the nearest restroom and changed.

As she came out all five of us boys' mouths hung open at the sight of this angle. Blushing she walked over to us laughing.

~TIME SKIP~

Hollie's P.O.V

As the day was coming to a close the boys walked me back to my hotel where my mum was waiting with our two suitcases. I looked at her with confusion as she gave me a sympathetic smile.

'Sorry darling but we have to go home, work needs me and this is the only flight I could get. I now we came here for your birthday and now it's been ruined. I'm sorry' I just engulfed her into a big hug as my smile turned into a frown.

I would have to leave this amazing city and most importantly these amazing people. I looked over to Daniel and the rest of the boys and they were all frowning.

'Mrs Thomas, could I please speak to you in private? Daniel politely asked my mum.

They both walked over to the other side of the lobby and started talking. My mums face turned into a massive smile, then she nodded and hugged him. Confused at the situation I frowned my eyebrows at Daniel as he just smiled.

Daniel's P.O.V

'Mrs Thomas, could I please speak to you in private?' I  asked Hollie's mum. We walked over to the other side of the lobby as I explained my idea.

'I'm in love with your daughter and I know we only just met but she is an angel and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. Yes, you might think I am crazy but I am head over heels for her. You going home so early could make us space away from each other and I know it's not the right thing to do. I'm going back to see my family tomorrow in Portland and I was wondering if I could take Hollie with me instead of her flying to England tonight. I would ask her to marry me but we obviously don't have to get married yet.' I look up at Hollie's mother as her smile grew bigger, she continuously nodded and gave me the biggest hug.

'Yes! Of course! Please keep her safe. Omg my little baby's going to be getting married' she started to tear up so I made sure she was calm before we walked back to Hollie. Hollie frowned at me with confused face as I just smiled.

'Your not going home' I said to her as she still looked at me confused.

'What? What do you mean I'm not going home?' she questioned me

'You, Me, Portland' her face turned from confused to confused and shocked. 'Your coming to Portland with me because I can't let you go so soon'.

'W-what?!!!' her face turned to excitement as her smile reached as wide as it could go. She jumped into my arms and I whispered into her ear 'I love you Hollie' as I said that my heart skipped a beat waiting for her reply.

'I love you too Daniel' as she said those five words my heart smiled and I hugged her tighter.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' I whispered into her neck. 'I would love to kind sir' she replied and we both giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's gonna happen next.......?
I know it's kind of crazy how he's already going to prepose but they love each other!
Don't know when the next chapter will be up.
Thanks for reading x