c h a p t e r 29

11th November 2019

Hollie's P.O.V

'Baby' I hear slowly waking up. I scrunched my eyes before opening them to reveal my handsome husband. 'Hey handsome' I replied with a smile. 'I'm sorry but we have to get up, we have a flight in 2 hours' he told me ending with a kiss. I slowly sat up, with the help of Daniel, only to realise that I had the worst back pain. 'Ouch ouch ouch ouch' I quickly said under my breath. The pain was shooting down my back from my shoulder to just above my hip. 'Babe, what's wrong? What's hurting?!' Daniel asked worryingly as he ran over to me to assist me. 'It's okay Daniel, it's just the baby's weight on my back causing it to be a bit painful' I told him in reassurance. 'Okay, well if your not feeling 100% tell me' I nodded and waddled over to my suitcase. I attempted to bend down to grab a shirt and some jeans but failed due to the massive bump in front of me, it was impossible. 'Dani!' I shouted so he could hear me from the bathroom. He rushed out and over to me asap. 'Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay? What can I do? Do I need to call anyone?!' He said rushing over and frantically inspecting my face and body. I just chuckled causing him to become confused. 'I'm fine. I just need to get something to wear and I couldn't reach' I said, still continuing to chuckle. 'Oh' he smiled. He grabbed a cute maternity dress and gave it to me.

About half an hour later it was time to leave for the airport

About half an hour later it was time to leave for the airport. Daniel and I walked down to the lobby and met with the other boys. 'Good morning' they all said. 'Morning'

I walked over and sat in the seating area next to Jack and Zach. 'You always look so beautiful Hollie' Zach said to me causing me to smile. 'Thank you' I replied, chuffed about his comment as I hadn't felt very beautiful recently.

~TIME SKIP~

'Ready?' Daniel asked me as he reached for my hand. The plane took off from the ground and we made our way to the Philippines. We arrived at Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila 5hrs later. I hadn't spelt on the plane as my bump was too uncomfortable so I was extremely tired and sore.

'Hols I'll grab the bags, go sit on that chair over there' Daniel suggested/told me. I waddled over to a row of 5 chairs and sat down. A few minutes later a small filipino girl came and sat next to me. 'Hello' she confidently said to me. 'Hey' I replied looking down at her. 'What's that?' She asked, pointing to my baby bump. She had very good English which surprised me as she was so young. 'It's my baby' I told her. She smiled widely. 'Can I touch it?' She politely asked. I nodded my head and she gently placed her hand on my bump. Suddenly, the baby kicked just where her small hand was. She was taken by surprise and then began to giggle causing me to giggle.

'Analyn?' I heard someone ask. I looked up and saw what I think was the little girls mother walk over to me. 'Mummy' She said standing up and running over to her. Her mother walked over to me. 'I'm sorry if she was annoying you' she apologised 'oh no, no don't worry it's fine' I replied with a smile. 'Well we must be going, Congratulations' she said to me. I smiled before they walked off. Analyn waved to me as she left with her mother through the blue doors.

'You ready babe?' I heard, snapping me out of my slight daydream. It was Daniel standing in front of me with 2 suitcases, his blue American passport and my maroon English one. 'Yeah' i said standing up.

On the way to the hotel we stopped at a McDonald's to grab some lunch before continuing on with the journey. We reached the hotel and I collapsed onto the bed with exhaustion. Daniel came and lied beside me. He started rubbing my bump and talking to our baby. 'Hello in there.' He whispered causing me to laugh. He looked up at me and then back down to my bump with a smile. 'Mummy and daddy can't wait to meet you soon. I hope you don't mind the loud music little one. You are going to be so beautiful because of your mummy and so good at music because of your daddy.' I laughed again at his comment. 'What your beautiful' Daniel told me as he sat up and shuffled up the bed. He kissed me passionately for a while. We continued kissing for a few minutes before pulling away and deciding to watch a movie.

12th November 2019

'I'll see you in a bit gorgeous' Daniel kissed me on the cheek and ran on stage. I sat and watched again, enjoying the angelic voices of my husband and his 4 best friends.

13th November 2019

'I'll see you in a bit gorgeous' Daniel said, repeating what he said the day before in Manila but now in Quezon City. I couldn't get bored of their voices that were utterly heavenly.

14th November 2019

We touched down in Perth, Australia were the 3rd from last show was taking place. It also happened to be where my Dad and Lily had lived. We had a free day when we landed so Daniel and I decided to go to my Dad's house.

We reached my Dad's house. It was small and homely. Small and large shrubs and plants aligned the path way up to the wooden door that had a large sliver knocker on it. I opened the door and stepped inside. A familiar smell hit my face as I took a breath. Flash backs of memories filled by mind for a brief second. I finally opened my eyes to reveal a house that had clearly been left since we visited back in March. A small tear trickled down my cold face. Just then a pair of warm arms wrapped themselves around me giving me reassurance and warmth.

I decided to go to my Dad's room. I wanted to see if there was anything there that I could take home with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 29 😘

Thank you for reading, have a nice day ♥️

9/11/18