c h a p t e r 8

Two days later
27th April

Daniel's P.O.V

Today is the day. The day I ask my beautiful girlfriend to be my wife. Yes after knowing her for only 4 days I want to be with her forever. Today's the day I pop the question.

'Good morning baby' I hear Hollie's gorgeous voice as I wake up. She walks through the door with two mugs in hand.

'Good morning my angle' I reply as I sit up and take the mug from her. 'English tea i see, of course'. I say in an English accent that I adored because it reminded me of Hollie whenever I would hear it.
She sat down beside me and pecked my lips before sipping on her tea.

'So what do we have planned for today Danny' she asked with excitement. If only she knew what I was going to ask her later today she would be ecstatic.

'I thought maybe we could chill this morning, maybe watch How I Met Your Mother on Netflix, because I know you love that show, and then maybe go on a hike later before sunset?' I asked in anticipation hoping she will agree to the hike.

'Perfect' is all she said giving me a kiss.

~TIME SKIP~

Hollie's P.O.V

Laughing and giggling filled the Seavey's living room as Daniel and I watched HIMYM. Everyone else was out so we had the house to ourselves for the day.
2 o'clock rolled around and I decided to make some lunch for us two to enjoy whilst we continued watching HIMYM.
I walked into the kitchen and began making some sandwiches when I felt two large hands snake around my body causing me to smile. Daniel then pulled my hair away from my neck and started kissing it. Spinning me around and then placing me onto the counter he stood in between my legs and continued to passionately kiss me. He started to try and take my top off before me stopping him by pulling out of the kiss.

'Baby, not here' I managed to get out in between kisses. Daniel picked me up off the counter and took me upstairs, shutting the door behind him. He placed me down onto his bed as he took off his shirt, taking mine off too then my bra and lastly my underwear. He kissed every inch of my body before taking off his boxers.

~TIME SKIP~

'I love you'
'I love you too'

After lying there for 10 minuets Daniel spoke up.
'Lets go for a hike before sunset' he suggested as we stared into each other's eyes. I nod and then put some hiking clothes on.

Daniel's P.O.V

Hollie put the sexiest hiking clothes on that made her look so gorgeous.

I just wore some shorts and a t-shirt along with my hat. Before leaving the house I made sure that I had the engagement ring and I left a note in the kitchen.

'Lets go' I said to Hollie as we walked out of the door grabbing my keys. We walked to the car, go in and drove to the trail.

After walking for a good 50 minuets up the mountain, the sun was begging to set so I though this was the perfect opportunity. There was a viewing platform that had an amazing view of the valley below so we walked over to the edge. I turned to face Hollie as she was still looking out at the view causing her face to be lit up with the golden sun.

'Hollie Grace Thomas, you are the most beautiful lady I have ever met' I began as she turned her face towards mine, locking eyes. 'These last few days have been some of the best in my life and that's all been down to you. Your smile, your eyes, your laugh, your amazing personality and most of all the love that you give to me is beyond real. I love you so much.' I took the ring out of my back pocket and bent down onto one knee. Hollie's face drew shocked as she placed a hand over her mouth. People around us were watching and smiling causing me to smile wider at the thought of marrying this angle stood in front of me. 'Will you Hollie become Mrs Seavey and marry me?' As those words left my mouth my heart began to beat so fast waiting for the reply.

'Of course' she replied. I stood up and gave her a kiss and a hug. Everyone around our was cheering and congratulating us causing us the laugh.

'I love you'
'I love you more'

I noticed that a kind middle aged lady came up to us as I placed the ring onto Hollie's finger.
'I took a photo of you two which I thought you would like to have, her you go' she showed us the photo and both of us were in awe.
'Thank you so much' Hollie replied

After walking back down the mountain and to the car Hollie looked at her ring properly for the first time causing her to smile.

'I'm going to post the picture on Instagram. We haven't announced that we are dating and now we are getting married. What do you think your fans are gonna say?' her nervous eyes looked into mine.

'It doesn't matter what they say. Nothings gonna change my mind' she smiled and nodded as she posted the picture.

 Nothings gonna change my mind' she smiled and nodded as she posted the picture

@HollieThomas

These past 4 days have been amazing. From meeting him on my birthday and to now being engaged 4 days later is crazy! Can not express how much love I have for him. Excited to spend the rest of my life with him.
@seaveydaniel

After I read what she put I looked over to her and kissed her. We then drove home to tell everyone the news.

Hollie's P.O.V

Oh. My. God.

Daniel just preposed to me. I'm getting married to this amazing person. I'm going to become Mrs. Seavey.

I need to text my mum.

[H: Hollie M:mum]

H: MUM!!!!! Daniel just preposed to me! I'm getting married! What am I gonna do because I live in England and he's in America!

M:OMG! My little girl is getting married! I'm so happy for you! We will sort this living situation out but I am more then happy for you to live in America!

H: I am the happiest person on earth! Can't wait to see you

M: can't wait to see you too beautiful! See you in 2 days 😘

H: love you mum! See you soon 😘

After putting my phone down I just smothered Daniel in kisses and cuddles him all evening.