c h a p t e r 17

2 weeks later
16th January

Hollie's P.O.V

I woke up with a massive pain in my stomach. This pain bought back so many horrible memories of the event that happened a month ago. Shivers flowed throughout my body as I remembered every detail.

'Good morning love' Daniel said snapping me out of my daydream. He was laying beside me shirtless, with messy bed hair and had a husky voice that had me every time. 'Morning Baby' I then replied as I turned over to face him. I snuggled into his neck as he kissed the top of my head.

After a few minuets of snuggling I got up from the bed. As I got up I realised there was a pool of blood on the sheets. Seeing the blood caused a tear to slip from my eye remembering what had happened again. I stood there frozen looking at this blood stain. I snapped out of my thoughts. As Daniel stood up and came over to me after realising what was on the sheets. 'Baby, it's okay. You just have gotten your period. Nothing bad's happened' he says bring me into a hug. I nuzzled my face into his neck and I cried quietly. Daniel rubbed the back of my head and my back trying to calm me down.

'Come on gorgeous. You go and take a nice warm shower or bath and I'll clean this up.' He says to me looking in my eyes sympathetically. I nodded and wiped my eyes with the cuff of Daniel's hoodie that I was wearing.

I decided to have a shower as I'm not really a bath person and then I sorted myself out. I walked back into the bedroom to see a made bed with fresh sheets and a small note on it. I walked over to the bed, still in my towel, and read the note.

To my gorgeous fiancé,
I am making you your favourite breakfast however we have no milk so I am running to the store to get some. I will also get some ice cream and candy (or as you say sweets because your cute and English) I love you.

Daniel x

Smiling and laughing at what he had written I walked over to the dresser picking out an outfit for today. I went with something comfortable but still suitable to go out in public in in case we decided to leave the house.

I walked downstairs into the living room to see Corbyn, Zach, Lily and Jonah watching tv

I walked downstairs into the living room to see Corbyn, Zach, Lily and Jonah watching tv. 'Good morning people'

'Morning Hollie' they all replied.

I walked in the kitchen to find jack scoffing down cereal. Next to him was an empty milk bottle. I giggle as I walked over to him. 'So this is why Daniel had to go to the shops?' I asked him whilst picking the bottle up, raising an eyebrow. He chucked 'yeah' and then went back to eating his breakfast.

I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge as Daniel walked through the door and into the kitchen. 'Oh hey' he said as he saw me. I smiled as a reply and then kissed his cheek.

'So I'm going to make you breakfast and then I need to talk to you privately' he said placing down the shopping and then wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my forehead.