c h a p t e r 20

23rd February

Hollie's P.O.V

The bright sun beamed through the large windows covered with thin, white linen curtains as it came up from the other side of the world. I had been awake for a while but kept quite as Daniel slept beside me. The warm orange sunrise shone onto his handsome face and torso as he rolled over to face me still asleep. I looked over at him causing my smile to grow wide. I started to play with his hair and rub my fingers across his cheeks as he slowly woke up. At the sight of me he smiled too.

'Good morning sweetheart' he said with his husky voice as he lent on his elbow facing me. His hair was floppy and his eyes were trying to stay open.

'Good morning hubby' I replied.
'I'm not your hubby yet sweetheart' he said with a giggle.
'We really need to think about a wedding' I said leaning in to kiss him. Our lips connected for a few minuets before Daniel pulled away.
'How about we get married here in Fiji?' He asked. My eyes grew wide at what he had said. I would love to get married here but I wanted my best friend Adalyn and my mum to be at my wedding.

'I would love to, but I wanted my mum and Adalyn to be at the wedding' Daniel nodded and then was confused 'who's Adalyn?'

'Oh yeah I forgot that you've never met her or I've never spoken about her' I laughed. 'She's my best friend from back home' he nodded and then spoke.

'Well we could get married here, in two days time and I can fly both of them out?!' As those words left his mouth I jumped up with excitement. He was laughing hysterically before I pecked him all over his face. 'I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you'.

I got up from the bed and quickly threw on one of Daniel's shirts and ran downstairs into the kitchen with a shirtless Daniel following behind me. 'GUYS!' I shout running in the room, startling them all. They all looked at me concerned and confused. 'I'M GETTING MARRIED IN TWO DAYS!' All of their confused and concerned faces grew into a big smile as the all commented. Lily ran over to me and jumped on me causing me to fall to the floor laughing whilst Daniel was getting bro hugs from the boys.

After a few minuets of Lily and I giggling on the floor we stood up and then a thought came to my head. 'I don't have a dress' I looked at Lily and she had an immediate answer 'just wear a white bikini and a white cover up and you'll look hot' she finished with a wink.

'I agree' Daniel added smirking. I just playfully slapped his chest. 'Oh my goodness! I forgot!' I said. 'What?' They all questioned me.
'It's Adalyn's birthday today! I could surprise her with coming to Fiji for her birthday!' I looked at Daniel and he nodded. He pulled me into a kiss and then a hug.

I pulled away and grabbed Lily's hand and pulled her into the garden to talk about everything.

'I'm gonna text Adalyn now!' I shouted back into the house. I heard an okay as we sat down on the sun bed.

Text between Adayln and Hollie

H: Hey Addy! Happy birthday bitch! Your 19🤪 I have a big surprise for you! Well two actually!

A: Hey bitch! Thank you 😘 WHATS THE SURPRISE!

H: Well because you are the most amazing best friend anyone could ever have....

A: GET ON WITH IT!

H: And I love you so much....

A: HOLLIE!

H: Okay! Okay!
H: Where am I right now?

A: Fiji. Why?

H: PACK YOUR BAGS YOUR FLIGHTS TOMORROW MORNING!! 🤪🤪🤪

A: WHAT NO WAY! BITCH! WHAT?!!!

H: don't forget suncream 😝

A: I LOVE YOU SO F-ING MUCH!

H: love you too, but there's another surprise!

A: TELL ME!

H: the reason why you are coming here is because in two days I'm getting married! 🤪

A: YES!!! FINALLY!!!!!
A: am I your bridesmaid?

H: of course!

A: well I need to go pack. I'll see you tomorrow 😘

H: byeeeeee😘

Daniel's P.O.V

Finally I'm getting married to this angle I feel in love with in New York. I should probably find something casual and beachey but nice to wear for the wedding.

I had booked Caroline and Adalyn's flights as soon as we told everyone and they would be here tomorrow evening. I'm so happy that Hollie is happy. After what happened with Rose I thought she would never be happy again but she definitely is.

For the rest of the day everyone just hang around the pool and caught some sun before later in the evening going out into the resort of dinner. It was really peaceful and empty. Only a few people around made it seem like it was our own tropical island. We had an amazing dinner and then went to the bar and had a few cocktails. However walking along the beach in almost darkness was the highlight of the evening. The only noise was the waves crashing against the shore and a few giggles from the others.

When we got back to the house everyone spread out off to their rooms and fell asleep.

Next day, lunch time

Hollie's P.O.V

'Corbyn, Jack and Jonah!' I shouted from the living room into the garden. All three of their heads shot up and looked at me. I motioned for them to come inside before talking.

'So Adalyn and my mum are going to be here in a few hours and we obviously only have 5 bedrooms for now 9 people. Zach and Lily can stay together, Daniel and I because we are getting married tomorrow, so that leaves 3 rooms and 5 people.' They all looked at me as they thought about what to do.

'Well how about me and Jack stay in Jack's room, your mum has my room and then Jonah and Adalyn share?' Corbyn suggested. 'Sure, that could work but I'll need to double check with Adalyn when she gets here.' I replied.

'Yeah I'm okay with sharing and if she doesn't want to I can just sleep on the sofa and she can have the bed' Jonah said. I nodded and then everyone went back to the garden.

~TIME SKIP 3 hours~
5:30

*knock knock*

I sprung up from the sofa and bolted to the door. I opened it and engulfed Adalyn in a hug that lasted a while. 'I missed you so much!' I said into her neck as a happy tear rolled down my cheek. 'I missed you too' she replied. I had told her everything about what happened with the baby and Daniel. So she was up to date.

'Mum!' I shouted once letting go of Adalyn. I engulfed her into a hug too as Adalyn stood beside us stopping her happy tears from sliding down her face. After the little reunion we walked inside and everyone was in the living room waiting. Lily ran up to mum whilst I introduced Adalyn to the boys.

'So this is my soon to be husband' I said pointing to Daniel.

Adalyn's P.O.V

Hollie was introducing me to all of the boys when one of them kept looking at me. He was hot. I smiled and blushed looking back to Hollie.

'So this is my soon to be husband' she said pointing to Daniel. Wow. He is good looking and I'm so happy for her. I hugged him and then she went to Zach, Corbyn, jack and then finally to the one that caught my eye. 'And finally this is Jonah' I hugged him and wow he smelt amazing. He looked amazing and he gave off really good vibes. 'Nice to meet you gorgeous and happy birthday' he whispered into my ear causing me to blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think imma do a double upload as I haven't posted in two days so enjoy the next chapter 😏