c h a p t e r 5

Same night as previous chapter...

Hollie's P.O.V

After waving goodbye to my mum at the airport the boys took me back to their hotel room to drop off my suitcase before we went to just hang out in Corbyn and Jonah's room.

'So are you guys a thing or what?' Zach asked Daniel and I. We looked at each other and then back to the boys and both said 'Yes'. All of the boys jumped out of their seats and engulfed Daniel into a hug shouting 'MA BOIIIII' causing him to fall back on the bed as I moved out of the way laughing.

After a few minuets of them on top of Daniel the boys got off and gave me a quick hug before sitting down.

'No funny business you two as we are right next door' jack said. Causing me to blush at the thought of Daniel and I having sex.

'No promises' Daniel replied to jack.

'Young ears, young ears are listening' jack said in a sarcastic shocked tone as he covered Zach's ears causing us to all laugh.

'Hey! I'm 16! I'm legal in Hollie's country!Zach backed him self up as he looked at the boys who were still laughing.

'Not for everything' i replied giving him a wink and a laugh.

After more conversation and laughs Daniel suggested going back to his and now mine hotel room so he can book my flight and we could get some sleep.

~BACK AT OUR HOTEL ROOM~

Daniel's P.O.V

I sat on the bed with my laptop on my lap booking Hollie's plane ticket. She took the shirt of mine that she wore last night and some clean underwear from her suitcase into the bathroom. She showered, put her clothes on then walked back out. By this time I was finished with the booking of the ticket so I had decided to change into what I would wear to bed which consisted just of underwear. Hollie walked out of the bathroom and looked as beautiful as ever. Her fresh face that was clean of makeup, her blonde hair that flowed almost reaching her butt and her amazing figure wowed me when I caught sight of her.

Hollie's P.O.V

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Daniel stood there in just his underwear. Wow. He was so hot. I saw him looking at me causing me to blush and turn away from him. He walked up to me.

'Baby, don't turn away when you blush, you look cute' Daniel whispered to me as he held onto my waist with one hand and placed his other hand onto my my cheek bringing it back to meet his face. I placed my hands around his neck. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me. As the kiss became more and more passionate he tapped my thigh signalling for me to jump. He held me in his grip as he walked over to the bed with me in his arms. Placing me down softly he started kissing down my neck. He took off my shirt and continued leaving hickeys down my neck, onto my chest and then down to my lower stomach. He took off my bra and underwear and I took off is boxers...

~TIME SKIP~

'I love you' I said as I turned to face Daniel lying next to me breathlessly.

'I love you too' he replied leaning down to kiss me. We sat in silence for a few moments.

'Daniel?' I asked, repositioning myself so I was lying on my front still facing him.

'Yeah?' he replied.

'I love you so much. I'm so happy that you came into my life. I've only known you for not even two days but it feels like a life time' I say to him staring directly into his eyes, smiling widely.

'I love you too Hollie, the moment that I laid eyes on you as you stepped out of that cab. I knew that I wanted you in my life' after him saying that I reached up to him and placed a few kisses onto his lips. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes for several minuets that felt like years. Next thing I knew we had both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shorter chapter! So yeah they did it, I didn't really want to add the graphic details rn but I might in the future 🤷🏼‍♀️.