c h a p t e r 9

Two days later
29th April

Hollie's P.O.V

'Baby', I hear a slight whisper as I come out of my sleep. 'wake up'

'Aaaaa' I groan not wanting to wake put because I know what day it is.

'Mrs Seavey to be, you need to wake up beautiful' he says placing a kiss on my cheek.

'But I don't want to leave you. I have to wait a whole 6 months until you come to London. I don't think I can go that long without you.' thinking about it tears start to slip down my cheek. Daniel quickly removes them with his thumb.

'Hollie, I know it's long but I will call you everyday and I will check up on you all of the time. I don't wanna say goodbye but I will see you in 6 months and I will make it up to you.'

'Times zones Danny, time zones' i say with a whimper in my voice.

'We will make it work, I promise' he says giving me another kiss.

~TIME SKIP~

I said my goodbyes to Daniel's family and headed with Daniel to the airport.

I was just about to go my gate when I had to say goodbye to Daniel.
'I love you so much, Daniel James Seavey.' I say to him whilst our foreheads are touching and he wipes the tears off of my cheeks with his thumb. He pulled me into a kiss and then hugs me.

'I love you too, Hollie Grace Thomas, soon to be Seavey.' he reply's as my head is snuggled into his neck. He both laugh and pull away from the hug.

'Flight 737 to London Heathrow is boarding now'

'Well I guess that's time for me to go' I say with a brave face on not wanting more tears to spill from my eyes.

'See you soon Mrs Seavey'
'See you soon Mr Seavey'

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP~

Almost 3 months had gone by without him. I felt so lonely not having him with me. We texted and called everyday for the first two months and then he kind of got caught up with the band so we haven't properly spoken in about 2 weeks. I miss him.

Another 2 months flew past with nothing. Not even a simple Good morning. Just the thought of 1 more month until I see him kept me going.

I was scrolling through Instagram and saw that Danny had posted a photo. Expecting it to be of him and the boys on one of there amazing adventures, I was ready to comment something cute and funny but then when I saw what I saw a tear slid down my cheek and onto my shirt.

This is what i saw....

@seaveydaniel

Liked by imzachherron, corbynbesson and 783,738 others

Long time no see ♥️ so much love for her
Tagged: @happy.angi