c h a p t e r 18

25th January

Hollie's P.O.V

It's been a mouth since loosing Rose. I try not to think about it in a bad way as much as I can. I try to think about it as a sign that the two of us weren't ready for a baby yet we almost now have this extra strength and support. I just think when the time is right it will happen. That could be next month, next year or in five years time.

We've been in our new house for the last week. But in all honesty we have only been here about 2 of those days because we have been with the boys. We would just hang out all day and then get tried and fall asleep on the sofa and wake up the next morning remembering that we now live next door. Despite barely being there we have settled in nicely and unpacked most of our things. I'm loving life.

The boys are going on tour again at the very end of June. I'm not too sure if I'm going with them or not but if not I have Lily.

Daniel's P.O.V

I walked into the living room to see Hollie sat on the sofa staring into space. She must be having deep thoughts so I didn't want to break her out of them. I walked back into the kitchen and started making some lunch. I then felt two arms snake around my body causing me to smile. 'Hello beauty' I said as I turned around to face her giving her a kiss. 'Hello beast' she replied giggling. I playfully rolled my eyes and then laughed. I pulled her into a hug and we just hugged, swaying for a long time. Whilst we were hugging I remembered that I wanted to surprise Hollie with a gift for her birthday in April.
I pulled away and took her hand in mine leading her into the living room. We sat on the sofa as I stared into her crystal blue eyes before opening my mouth.

'Hollie, I have a surprise for you'
'Okay?' She replied
'So as our birthday's both fall in April and the boys and I are going on tour in June I wanted to take you somewhere' as I said that her face light up. She said nothing so I continued. 'I'm taking you to........3 DIFFERENT PLACES!' I say, shouting the last part. She was excited but a bit annoyed as I didn't tell her where.
'Where?' She asked me.
'Well I'll tell you the first destination and how long.' I could tell she was getting annoyed that I was prolonging it because she was moving to the edge of the sofa and gripping her fists.
'In 2 weeks we are flying to Fiji for a month' Hollie's jaw dropped to the floor before jumping onto me and kissing my face everywhere. 'Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you' she said in between kisses. I just laughed taking in all of the love and affection she was giving me.

'OMG!' Hollie shouted with a shocked face.
'What?' I asked a little concerned.
'I need to buy clothes, bathing suits and any other unnecessary things' we both laughed. Next thing I new she had run out of the front door and towards the boys and Lily's house. I waited a few seconds then heard 'IM GOING TO FIJI!!!!! I NEED CLOTHES!' I laughed as I walked outside the front door to see Hollie dragging Lily into the car before speeding off. The boys had come outside and just looked at me confused. I shrugged and then walked inside shaking my head and laughing.

~TIME SKIP 3 HOURS~

'Honey I'm home!' I hear Hollie say from downstairs. I quickly ran downstairs and gave her another big hug. 'I love you so much gorgeous' 'I love you more handsome' she replied with a kiss.

2 weeks later
3:45am

Hollie's P.O.V

I was woken by a slight nudge on my arm and a faint whisper 'Baby, wake up'. I looked around and frowned. 'Two things. One wow you are handsome, and two it's dark meaning sleep time' I shut my eyes but then instantly was woken again by Daniel pulling the warm sheets off me exposing my legs to the cold air.

'It's Fiji time!' He says. I had completely forgotten so as soon as he reminded me I jolted up and through on my traveling outfit. Daniel just giggled at my sudden movement before getting up and ready too. I traveled in this:

And Daniel traveled in this:

We were both accidentally wearing all black but I guess you could say it's 'couple goals'

We were both accidentally wearing all black but I guess you could say it's 'couple goals'. Now that just sounds dumb. Anyway we then got in the Uber and drove to the airport.

We checked in our luggage and found somewhere to have some breakfast as it was now 5:30am. After eating and chatting for 45 minuets or so our flight was called and we walked to our gate.

I sat in the middle seat and Daniel was at the window. Thankfully the isle seat next to me was free so I could stretch my legs and lie down during the long flight. Mid flight I saw Daniel take an Instagram and upload it. This was it:

@seaveydaniel

FIJI hear we come! My fiancé and I are ready for your adventures

FIJI hear we come! My fiancé and I are ready for your adventures. Lots of love @HollieThomas

After seeing that photo I fell asleep on Daniel's shoulder and stayed like that for most of the flight. We reached Fiji and that's where the fun begins...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy! So I'm not going to go into much detail with the trip as it's gonna be three locations and they would just be relaxing. There will be maybe 1 or 2 more chapters of the Fiji trip with several days in one and then the same of the other locations depending on amount of content. Hope you enjoyed xx