c h a p t e r 32

PLEASE READ THE END AS ITS IMPORTANT :)

14th November 2019

'It's a......girl!'

'Omg!' Lily, Christina and Adalyn all said with excitement. 'I could so tell!' Christina said, reassuring everyone. I chuckled at their reaction before taking our daughter from Daniel's arms.
'Hello Baby' I kissed her forehead causing her to smile. 'Awww' I heard Jack say. I looked up to see everyone looking at Jack, we all laughed as he looked kinda embarrassed.

'So what's her name?' Jonah asked me, trying to continue on the conversation. 'Well her name is quite long and I don't want some of you guys to feel offended by the name Daniel and I chose.'

They all nodded, eager to know the baby's name. I looked at Dani telling him to tell them.
'Okay' he started, getting everyone's attention. 'This little girls name is Ebony-rose Jackie Adalyn Seavey.'

Adalyn and Jack's faces light up when they heard there names, well sort of Jack's name.
'You named your baby girl after me?' Adalyn asked, looking at me directly in my eyes. I could see a tear slip down her face. I put my arms up to signify a hug and she gladly accepted. 'You've been my best friend for as long as I can remember so of course' I said smiling. 'Thank you Hols'

'Jackie is cute' Jack said. I smiled and he came over for a hug. 'Thanks tea leaves' 'No problem noodles'

Small talk occurred throughout the hospital room. Conversations about the future, tour, upcoming holidays and random thoughts we had. I kind of zoned out from all of the talking and just had a thought of my own. I thought of how grateful I was to have my family and friends, whom were basically my family, and to have this little angel in my arms. Ebony-rose, who of course was named after her sister, is truly a blessing.

'I love you guys' I told them all, cutting in on all of there conversation. A small happy tear rolled down my face. I had the biggest smile on my face as I wiped the small tear away. Daniel pulled me into a side hug, giving me so much comfort.

'I love you Dani' I whispered, looking up to him. 'I love you too Hollie' he replied, closing the gap between us with a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is the last chapter of the story. I was going to continue it on however I thought that this would be a great way to end it and a good start to the next book. Yes! I am writing a sequel to this! It will be the same upload schedule so look out for a chapter every Friday, some days there will be extra! Chapter 1 soon!

 Yes! I am writing a sequel to this! It will be the same upload schedule so look out for a chapter every Friday, some days there will be extra! Chapter 1 soon!