c h a p t e r 13

November 1st

Hollie's P.O.V

Ouch. A throbbing pain was going threw my head as I woke up. Rubbing my head I sat up and all of the memories of last night came to my thoughts. Shit. Jack. Me. Grinding. Those three words should not be together. I looked over to Daniel and gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled still with his eyes closed. I went to get off the bed as Daniel grabbed my waist pulling me onto him so I was straddling him.

'I'm so sorry about last night with me and jack. I didn't know what I was doing. I love you and would never want to intensionally ruin your friendship or our relationship' I say looking deep into his eyes with my hands cupping his face. 'It's okay baby, I know you wouldn't do anything intensionally. I love you too'

After kissing for a good 5 minuets I got off and put some shorts on so my underwear wasn't showing under one of Daniel's shirts.

'You comin?' I asked reaching for his hand.

'Yeah' he replied grabbing my hand and making our way downstairs.

We walked into the kitchen and saw Lily on sat in the counter with Zach in between her legs giggling at each other, Jonah and Corbyn making breakfast and Jack sat in the sofa talking and laughing to this girl.

I brushed this random girl off and walked over to Corbyn who was holding some fruit just about to eat it. Before he could I grabbed it out of his hand and put it in my mouth. 'HEY!' Corbyn shouts, annoyed. I just laugh and go to the fridge to grab some water walking past Zach and Lily. I playfully slap Zach's head and roll my eyes causing them to pull away from kissing. 'Ouch' Zach says as he turns to me. I just laugh at him. He grabs Lily's hand and runs with her up stairs.

'NO FUNNY BUSINESS YOU TWO!' I shout up the stairs. 'SHUT UP HOLLIE' I hear Lily shout back. I walked back into the kitchen to now see Jack in there with this random girl.

'Hey' I say to the girl.
'Hi, it's nice to meet you. My names Ellie' she said with a smile. 'I'm Hollie it's nice to meet you too' I smiled back.

'Ahh your English!' she exclaimed causing me to nod as I place a grape in my mouth.

'Well if you couldn't tell by my accent I'm Australian' she said as she looked at Jack and then back to me. 'Cool. My dad lives in Australia' I reply.

After finishing our conversation and breakfast I exchanged numbers with Ellie. We became really good friends.

~TIME SKIP~
Later that day
I was sat in bed just on my phone when I heard the door open. 'Yes it's the boys' I say to myself. I had been so board all day because the boys were at the studio and Lily was at Ellie's house. I would have gone but at the time I really wasn't in the mood. I jumped up from the bed and ran down stairs towards the front door. I ran and jumped onto Daniel giving him a hug.

'Someone missed me' he whispered into my ear.

'Baby, you don't understand' I replied.
'And I really want you right now' I seductively added.

**Smut warning - not to graphic**

Daniel carried me up the stairs and into our room. He shut and locked the door and started kissing my lips, tugging at the bottom of my shirt indicating for me to take it off. He carried me over to the bed and placed me down still not braking the kiss. He kissed my neck finding my sweet spot. I let out a little moan. He continued down my neck towards my boobs leaving hickeys all the way down. He took off his shirt and pants and then my pants leaving us in our underwear. After more kissing he unclipped my bra and pulled my panties off. And then took off his underwear. He put on a condom and then.....

'I love you'
'I love you too' we both said as we finished.

Daniel's P.O.V

We both finished and I went to take the condom off to find that it wasn't there. Shit. I felt around the bed trying not to make it too obvious to Hollie so she didn't panic.

'Slight problem' I looked at her as her smile turned into a straight line and her eyes widened. 'What?' she asked with concern.

'The condoms gone' as I said that she jerked up and started looking around. Hyperventilating she looked at me in the eyes and then down to her vagina.

'Shit.' She said as she ran to the bathroom. I helped her find it but it was no use.

'We need to go to A & E now' she said getting up. I was confused at 'A & E' so I frowned.

'It's the ER, we call it A & E in England'~ after understanding we both threw clothes on on ran downstairs. We ran past Corbyn, Zach and Lily sat on the sofas before grabbing the keys and heading to the front door. 'We are going somewhere. We will be back in, I don't know how long' I quickly say as Hollie runs to the car and I slam the door.

We get in the car. Hollie looked really scared. 'Daniel. What if-' She begins to say as she squeezed my hand tighter. I knew what she was meaning so I just tried reassuring her.

'It's okay baby. We can get threw this. Whatever happens'

We pulled up at the ER and walk inside. I felt so bad for Hollie as she had to explain what had happened with all of these people around so I just said it as directly as I could.

'We were having sex and the condom is stuck inside of her' after saying that sentence the receptionist grabbed a nurse, explained the situation and she took us into a room. 10 minuets went by and it was finally out.

'I suggest taking a pregnancy test in a weeks time as it is too early to tell.' the nurse said to us, taking off her gloves. We looked at each other as Hollie's eyes started to become glossy.

'Um thank you' I quickly said before she left the room. As soon as the door closed Hollie started sobbing. I gave her a hug and kissed her head as she tightly hugged back. 'Everything's gonna be okay'.

'Danny. I'm only 18 and your 19. Our careers. Your career. Everything's going to be ruined.' she manages to get out threw the sobbing
'It's gonna be okay'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooooooooooo What's gonna happen????