c h a p t e r 10

24th October
Just after meeting the boys again

I walked back to the boys and stood in front of them. After silence for a few minuets Jonah decides to come up to me and give me a hug.

'I missed you sister from another mister' his comment caused me to smile. 'I missed you too brother from another mother'.

'Daniel really needs you right now, he made the wrong decision' I start to think about what happened with Daniel and I again before being interpreted by Jack bringing me into a hug.

'Hey Tea Leaves, I missed you' I giggled at his nick name for me. 'I missed you too Noodles'

And finally Corbyn gave me a hug. 'I missed you the most cashew' his new nick name for me also made me laugh. 'I missed you more bean.'
'Christina missed you so much more though, she said she lost a sister, part of her heart was torn away' when these words left Corbyn's mouth my heart shattered into a million pieces.

After thinking about that for a while Jonah suggested 'The boys and I will go back to hotel so you an Daniel can talk' And then the boys walked away. I smiled, nodded and then waved goodbye to the boys.

'Lets go back to my house so you can explain' I said to Daniel still annoyed at him but kinda happy that he was here.

~BACK AT HOLLIE'S HOUSE~

Daniel sat down on the sofa admiring my living room whilst I walked into the kitchen and made us a cup of tea.

Walking back into the living room, cups of tea in hand, I passed Daniel the tea, thanking me with a smile.

'Spill' I said still pissed off about what he did but trying to be civil.

'Hollie, it's honestly not what you think'~ he began, I rolled my eyes and let him continue. 'I promise it's not. So where to start. I texted you and called you everyday for two months and then we became really busy. We were working on the new album, another single that came out before, music videos, we had interviews, tour and everything was too much. I became depressed so I didn't want to call because then you would have know I was unhappy. This girl Angi, she's my best friend since we were little, nothing more I promise. She had come over from Australia for 2 weeks and I hadn't seen her in 7 years. The picture and caption were taken in the wrong way and I completely understand why you would have thought that. When you called me I didn't manage to explain and then when you said you were gonna throw the ring in the river I broke down. I couldn't handle being without you.'

By the end of what he had just said I had tears down my face, he did too. I got up from the sofa, ran up the stairs and into my room, over to my jewellery box and grabbed Daniel's engagement ring, quickly running back downstairs. Handing it to him as his face grew shocked that I kept it I said:

'I think you need to ask me something'

Daniel smiled and got down onto one knee 'Hollie Grace Thomas, will you marry me?'
'Yes' is all I said and I kissed him.

'I love you'
'I love you more'

'I missed you'
'I missed you more'

I decided to call Christina.

[C: Christina, H: Hollie]

H: Hey! Before you say anything I just want to tell you everything I have to say.
I am so so sorry I didn't call or text you. Corbyn told me what I did to you and I'm so sorry about all of the pain I caused you. When he told me my heart shattered into a million pieces. I hope I haven't lost my sister forever?

C: Hey. Yes I was really pissed that you didn't even text me once. I'm sorry to here about what happened between you and Daniel but I just hope he told you the truth. And no you haven't lost a sister.~my heart smiled at the fact that I had my best friend/ sister back.

H: he's told me the truth and we are getting married again. Don't tell the boys I'm gonna write it in a group chat in a second. I'm glad to have you sister back, hope we can see each other soon. I've missed you

C: WHAT! YOUR ENGAGED AGAIN! I've missed you too! I've got to go but I will see you soon. Bye cashew

H: Ahhh that's where Corbyn gets my nick name from. See ya Little Chickee.

It was time to tell the boys.........

Group chat

British bitch🇬🇧: hey!
Danny😘: heyyyy
Noodles 🍜: what uppp
Brother👦🏽: heyoooo everything good?
Bubba👶🏻: hello. I am listening
Bean🥚: hello
Sister Chickee👭🐣: Hey all
Bean🥚: why am I an egg?
British bitch🇬🇧: heyyyy and your an egg cause theres no bean emoji
Bean🥚: fine 🙄
British bitch🇬🇧: so I have some news to tell you all...........💍💍💍
Noddles🍜: YASSSSSSS I KNEW THEY WOULD GET BACK TOGETHER!
Brother👦🏽: AYYYYYY
Bean🥚: YAYYYY THE BLUE EYED COUPLE ARE BACK and jack you owe me $10 thank you
Bubba👶🏻: MUM? DAD?
Danny 😘: YES! It's true😏 and Corbyn and Jack you did a bet?
Noodles🍜: sorry bro 😂
Sister Chickee👭🐣: hahaha I already new
Bubba👶🏻: what! Since when?!
Sister Chickee👭🐣: like 4 mins ago
Bubba👶🏻: Oh 😂

I looked over at Daniel and give him a big hug.

'Now let's get married ffs!' I shout and give him a hug again, laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayyyy, they are back together! Bye