An Old Friend

CHAPTER 1

  Beep beep beep beep! The noise burned in my head as the alarm clock rung. "Uhh...I hate getting up in the mornings but it's time for work".

I stopped and looked at the time on the alarm clock 7:45am.

I quickly put on my cloths and headout the door. "Ok so I have to be at work at 8:00 so let's hurry". "I'm y/n i'm 19 years of age and single I work at this really big company called .GAZE. entertainment but not today i'm being transfered to work at .BIG.HIT.
entertainment" where ever thats at.

Y/n walks into .BIG.HIT. "wow!..." I was not expecting this it's huge kind of". I said to myself.

"Uhh...i'm sorry I did not see you there i'm sorry".
I said in a weired way as I bumped into the person in front of me.

" No it's my bad I should have seen you there" the man said.

" hi i'm jungkook i'm sorry if I hurt you". He said in a nervouse tone". " hi i'm y/n and i'm sorry".

(UH YAH SO THEN QUITE SAYING SORRY):/...jk ;)

" Uh are you knew here".he said " Umm...you could tell that because"I said as I squinted my eyes in a confused way. "Well it's just i've never seen you around here before and you look like you are lost". Umm...yes I am new you caught me". I give a fake smile and chucle a little.

Uh...well do you want me to show you around I don't mind".

Really thank you". "Sure no problem" he took my hand and said let's go. I quickly took it away and said "umm...who do you think you are grabing my hand like that". I said in a mad and slight confused tone.

" I guess you don't reconize me do you".he said as he raised his eye browls at me. "Uh...no I don't......wait are you the Jeon Jungkook back in high school". I said exitedly " I remebered that i've been talking to jungkook for a while on my phone but I was to busy to meet him in person again he was strong and vary hansome.

(U GOT THAT RIGHT GIRL;)*

Oh...so you do reconize me". "Of course I reconize you...your were my bestfriend back in highschool". I gave him a hug not thinking. He gave me a hug back. "wait we are still bestfriends right?". He said to me wondering.
"Of couse sorry that came out kind of wrong huh". stupid y/n how could you do that I said to myself.

He said " so...do you want me-". Before he could finish someone called out his name. "JUNGKOOK?!...JUNGKOOK?!"... "Ah jungkook there you are come on".

*(hey so sorry if its bad this was my first time wrighting so please don't judge me;) hoped you liked it if you did click the little gold star at the bottom of the page let me know if you enjoyed it down in the comment section :)

(HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR SORRY THAT IS SO SHORT I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LONGER)..;)

-saliah♡