Stay With Me

CHAPTER 7

Your POV.

"So y/n ". Jungkook said putting his hands around my waiste.
"Do you want to sleep in my room tonight ". He said with a soft voice smirking down at me. And I smiled and shook my head looking back up at him.

"Ok but first lets eat i'm hungry ". Me to jungkook said.

"So what do you want to eat ". He said looking at me smiling.

"Hm...I will just have some ramen how about you.

"Hm...me To ".he said licking his lips.

*Time skip* after dinner 9:35pm

You are sitting on the couch on you phone as the tv plays in the background.

Your POV.

"Jungkook ". You said smiling caling his name as he just finished the dishes.

"Yes jagiya ". He looked back smiling at you wiping his hands off with a wash rag.

"Come here ". You smirked at him placing you phone down on the table next to you.

Jungkook comes over to you crawling and hovering over you he places his hand on your cheek
"I love you jagiya ". He said softly with a smirk on his face.

"I love you to kookie ". You laughed a little and kissed his lips passoinatly and he kissing you back.

"Come on lets go to bed for the night im tired ". You said breaking this kiss.

"Ok come on jagiya ". He picked you up and carried you up staires with him ti his room. He places you down on the bed hovering over you and kisses you deeply he breaks the kiss and gives you a shirt to wear to bed

"Here you can wear this to sleep in ". He tosses you the shirt and he watches you change into it right in front of him and he smiles looking at you, you were about to put the shirt on and he grabs you by your waiste and kiss you deeply again as you stand in your brawl and underwear. You grab the belt loops on his jeans and you pull him more closer to you not breaking the kiss. He grabs your hand and lets you sleep in your brawl and underwear.

He takes off his shirt and pants lieving him in only his underwear he smirks and gets in bed next to you grabbing your waiste pulling you closer to him he rests his head on your shoulder and you both fall asleep that way till morning.

*ok so i know this one is super short but wait tell next chapter ok sorry for my mistakes qnd hope you like it love you guys.

-saliah♡