Togerther In England .Pt 2.

CHAPTER 13

Jimin POV

I woke up to a spliting headache in the morning and hurt im staying at the same hotel that jungkook and y/n are staying at but a few floors down I had to because I needed to find her so she could be mine im not giving her up not ever.

Y/n POV

I woke up and the words *how much do you love me* kept coming back in my head why would jungkook say that mabey it was just to be sexy or something I dont know but I looked to my side to see him still sleeping I crawled up next to him wrapping my arms around my waist as my face lightly toughed his neck I could feel him smile he hugged me tight around my body.

"Your always awake before me huh?". Jungkook said softly hugging me tighter.

"Yep do you want to know why". I said in a little cute voice

"Why are you". Jungkook said hugging me tighter

"Because I like to see my little kookie in the mornings". I laughed and kissed his neck

"Oh really do you like seeing me better at night or in the mornings". He crawled on top of me smirking

"Hm...I dont know I like the way the sun hits your face in the mornings...but I also like the way you act at night". I smiled brushing my finger through his hair there was a sudden nock on the door and we bothed jumped in shock.

"Who is it?".jungkook asked not getting off me but looking at the door, i looked down to see his hot member rest on me as his legs were open on either sides of my hips I smiled and gripped it making him jump a little and he  smiled looking at the door but he did not get up.

"Um did you need anything". The cleaning lady asked at the door

"No but thank you". Jungkook said politly and I gripped his member tighter making his bunny smile show and he bit his lip the lady left

"Hm I take it your in the mood for my love". Jungkook said hovering over me I smiled and gripped it agian

He smiled "i'll take that as a yes". He bent down kissing me and my neck slowly grinding himself against me I moaned in pleasure he smiled and went fast putting his member in me the bed shook a little as he breathed in and out I moaned.

"Jungkook". I moaned his name softly he heard me and went faster I gripped his ass making his member close to my mouth I wanted to pleasure him to so I did and sucked putting it in my mouth his head flew back and started moaning I have never tasted his cock before it was so good he moaned and started breathing faster in high pitched breath.

"Uh y/n". He moaned my name looked down and smiled

"You are so good at this baby girl". He smiled and I sucked harder his head went back again breathing heavily

"Ah! Y/n". He moaned I went in deeper

"Careful jagiya dont choke yourself". He smiled while his head was still back in the air he reached behind putting to fingers in me I tenced up and sucked hard he put his fingers in deeper he made me stop sucking him then went down to my clit and thrusted his toung in me I jurked my head back.

"Jungkook!". I said a little loud and he sucked harder after we were at are climax we stopped jungkook fell beside me we both looked at eachother his hands toughed mine.

"Wow jagiya I did not know you could suck my cock that good your mouth felt so good". He said smirking and panting hard.

"Baby I love you dont ever forgrt that".

_

* ok so I promised my friend i would make a part two so thats why and if your wonder when the good stuff his going to happen just hang in there because its coming up soon ok thank u love u.

-saliah♡