Back At .BIG.HIT.

CHAPTER 6

"Jeon jungkook I love you". I said looking up at him in the shower and rembered we still had to go to work.

He looked down at me smiling " I love you too jagiya".

"Oh jungkook we still have work I turned still naked and walked out the door not relizing I was nude "ah! I said relizing that I did not have any cloths on and the windows were open and someone was about to walk by the window...I felt something pull my arm hard knowing it was jungkook covering me from the window because he had a towl on and I did not.

"Ah y/n you could have been seen silly". He said smiling at me nude and wrapping his arms around me.

"Oh s-sorry I-" before I could finish jungkook cut me off.

"Its ok just put some cloths on before someone see's you" he said smiling at me still nude and closing the blind so no one could see us.

"Here he said as he smirked at me handing me his t-shirt to put on quickly.

I took the shirt smiling at him putting it on.

"Now y/n that body is mine no one else can see it ok" he said pointing down at me smirking.

"Yes baby I understand ". Smileing up at him kissing his lips softly.

He snaked his arms around my waiste. "I love it when you kiss me like that" he looked down smirking at me.

"Hm...you mean like this ". I said putting my hand on his cheek kissing him more deeply.

He laughed and we bought a new pare of cloths and headed to the office.

*opening office doors*

"Ah we maid it just in time" I said smilleing and he smilled back. He held my hand I quickly let go and said "jungkook we can't hold hands in the office" I gave him a akwared smile letting him know i'm sorry

"But jagiya I want people to know that you are mine ". he said smirking.

"Ah I know jungkook but not this time". He looked at me and placed a pout onto his face. I laughed at him pouting.

"Come on silly lets go " . I mais sure that no one was around and kiss his lips softly. He opened his eyes slowly from me kissing him softly and a smile came back onto his face.

*Time skip* at the studio.

"Hey guys I said while waving to all the boys in the studio relizing that jimin was there. I watched jungkook give him a death glare as if he was saying with his eyes tough her and your dead. I nuged his arm for him to be come.

"So y/n where did you go ". Rm looked at me raising his eyebrowls.

"Oh uh...I what do you mean ". I said acting confused as I did not know what he was talking about.

"What we mean is you showed at work with jungkook instead of jimin when you told us you were staying the night there". V looked at me seriously.

I glaced back at jimin who had his head down and staying silent. Then looked up at jungkook beside me who had a worried look on his face.

"Umm...I- ". I got cut off by jungkook speeking up.

"I picked her up and took her to my house because when she visited yesterday uh, she forgot her bag and when she got there she fell asleep on the couch so I dicided to leave her thier on the couch because of how tired she was ". Jungkook looked at me hoping they would believe him.

"Ok if you say so we were just weried because she did not show up with jimin we thought something happed to her ". V said.

A waite lifted off my shoulders as I sighed in relieve quitly making sure the others could not here me. I looked over at jungkook and smiled and he smiled back he also felt relieved.

"Uh y/n can I talk to you for a moment ". V looked up at me.

"Sure ". I said a little werried. As I looked at jungkook who also looked worried.

He told me to follow him and we went out into the hallway.

"So tell me what really happened with you and jungkook, why did you really leave with him hu ". He smirked axting liking he new it all I conffesed "ok ok so jimin was being an asshole trying to rape me because he kissed me yesterday soo...jungkook got there and had a fight with jimin and took me back to his place ". I said and sighed.

"Oh ok...so thats what happened I knew somthing happened just could not put my finger on it ". He said leaning up against the hallway walls.

"Wait...how did you know that jungkook was liying ". I look at him confused.

"Oh well that was easy I could always tell when jungkook was lying even when we were kids I could tell ". He said like he knew it all.

"Oh...so you know what happened now can you not tell the others just yet ". I said hopeing he would agrea.

"Sure I will do you that solid ok...but how come you dont want to tell the others about it ". He said conffused.

"I will tel them sooner or later I just want to take it slow so plaese dont telk them yet ".

"Ok ok I won't tell them ". He smiled and pinched my cheek.

Soon jungkook came out of the room "hey so are you guys done talking because we have to get rehersing ok ". He said wanting v to comw back inside.

"Sure im coming ". He walked passed jungkook and weenked.

"What was that about ". he said akwaredly smiling at me.

"Oh I told him the truth but he said he would not tell the others ". I said to him and we both sighed in relief.

*Time skip* at jungkook's place  coming from .big.hit.

Walks in the door and jungkook closes it behing you.

"So y/n- ".

* hey guys so hope you like this chapter I hope its not to short sorry for mistakes thank you love you.

-saliah♡