Together In England

CHAPTER 12

*later that day at the airport*

Y/n POV

Me and jungkook walked into the airport we sat down in the waiting room and I noticed a man sitting a couple rows from were we were sitting I looked over at jungkook he looked happy we were lieving I was to.

"Jagiya". Jungkook whispered softly in my ear. I smiled in responce and he put his arm around me.

"Yes kookie". I said happy and smiling back at him he kissed me softly on my lips.

"Yah jungkook we are in public". I whispered sofly in his ear he laughed.

"But jagiya i want people to know you are mine". I smiled and kissed him back then are flight was called and we went to the gate as the man who was sitting a few rose away from us got up and headed to the same gate. I thought he looked like ive seen him before but I just brushed it off.

Jimin POV

I arrived at the airport and sat in the waiting area then I saw jungkook and y/n heading this way and I pulled my hat down more so they would not reconize me they sat a few rose a head of me and I watched them I saw jungkook put is arm around her and it hurt to see it he kissed her and I almost went over there to punch him but I had to stop myself because I knew that she was already going to be mine.

End of jimin's POV.

Y/n POV went into the plain after giving the laidy are ticket we went inside and jungkook grabbed my hand and puld me to the back seats. I sat on the window side.

"Hey i'll be right back im going to the bathroom ok". He said and I nodded and pulled out my phone to check my facebook.

After he came back he fell asleep after the plain took off I saw that his seat belt was not on so I grabbed the buckle but accidently dropped my phone lieving my hands in the wrong place jungkook woke up.

"Babe what are your hands doing there, lets wait tell we get to the hotel ok baby". He smiled at me

"I just dropped my phone silly and I tried to put your seat belt on but-". He cut me off and grabbed my cheeks to kissed my lips I was a little shock he broke the kiss and innerlocked his fingers in mine.

(Time skip: after the flight at the hotel.

We walked in the hotel room and set down are bags by the door we both looked at eachother then I looked away and saw ho big and beautiful the room was sighed in relief I looked back at jungkook who still had his eyes on me he smirked and pushed me up against the wall we either hand on the side of my face he kissed me softly at first then kissed deeper he sipped off my shirt and started to kiss my upper neck he bit my lip for entry I opened my mouth he smirked and slid his toung in my mouth and explored every inch of it.

He picked me up and put me around his waist smirking at me while he laid me down on the bed his hands slid in my shirt and slipped my cloths off one by one and held me close to him he whispered in my ear.

"Baby how much do you love me"...