Wait What!

CHAPTER 17

Yoongi POV

Lay down I watched her lay her head back and I smiled that she obeyed I left the room and told her i'll be back I saw the fear in her eyes and I smirked back at her before lieving the room.

Y/n POV

I looked around once he left trying to find a way out but then I relized I was tied to a bed then I hered the door open and I immeidently turned my attension to the door I looked up and I saw...jimin instead of yoongi I was shocked but mot that suprized since I knew he was already mad about me being with jungkook then when jumgkook popped in my head I cryed jimin stood by the door quite for a little then he spoke.

"So I already know what is going through your head". Jimin sat on the bed pulling a string of hair behind my ear.

"W-what d-do you want f-from me jimin". I studderd scared out of my mind because I know how harsh jimin could be at times and I knew this was not going to be easy.

Jimin slowly took a knife out of his pocket and ripped my jeans and shirt open a lityle piece cut me on my leg but that was the least of my worries. I was sittinh in my brawl and underwhere when I hered him say.

"Y/n do you love me?". Jimin said

I looked at him like he was crazy "JIMIN DO I LOVE YOU IS THIS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT!!". I yelled..." jimin NO I DONT!" I yelled back at him again he placed a kiss on my lips I tried to shake him off but my legs and arms were tied he stopped then went dowon to my clit taking off my underwhere.

"Im sorry it had to be this way" he said smirking putting his member deep into me clit I strugled it hurt like hell the way he did it I sceamed in pain.

"NO JIMIN S-STOP IT!!!". I screamed but he did not listen he thrusted harder making me sream more he stopped and went up to me head pulling a knife up to it I shut my mouth because I was afraid he would kill me he kepped the knife up to the side of my head.

"Y/n this is how this is going to work im going to give you something to suck on and your going to suck it ok". I said nothing he crawled on top of me trusting his member in my mouth still hold the knife up to my head...after a bit of making me suck him my mouth felt sour...a couple minutse later of me having to hear his moans the door opened quity revieling jungkook with a gun in his hands pounted towards jimins head...

-

*hey its getting good but saddly this story is coming to a end soon after some more chapters I will try to update soon thank u love u.

-saliah♡