On The Run

CHAPTER 10

(Time skip: at y/n house 7:35pm

We walked in and sat on the couch happily that we finaly got it over with.

"Hm...now that thats over with". Jungkook leaned in and smirked at me while kissing my lips. I smiled I have been dating jungkook for a month now and yet when I kiss him I fall in love all over again.

I laughed and kissed him back he crawled on top of me and he smirked looking down at me fixing to lean in to kiss me again we both froze when we left the door unlocked revieling Yoongi in the door way looking at us."ahh...what the hell!!". he said and covered his eyes when he saw jungkook on top of me.

"Ah! Oops sorry did not mean to interupt anything he said in a sarcastic tone". he smiled laughing and jungkook got up looking at yoongi.

"Well you kind of came just in time".jungkook said smirking at yoongi.

"What do you mean?". Yoongi asked confused uncovering his hand from his face.

"Well I was about to punish her so...you got here just in time to catch me". Jungkook said smiling at me and I hopped over the couch.

"yah! Jungkook watch what you say!". I said to jungkook and hit his shoulder.

"Ah! jagiya I did not reviel the secret were you already got punished thow so i'm good" he smiled at me and I looked over at yoongi and his reaction looked like he just saw someone die.*ah jungkook why do you this to me UGH*.

"Ah! jungkook keep you mouth shut!". I shouted at him blushing really badly and all he did was laugh.

"Um so yoongi what did you need again". I looked over at him and his face was still kind of in shock.

"Oh...uh...um oh yah I just came to say hi". Yoongi left quickly and shut the door jungkook locked it behind him.

"Well in that case". Jungkook looked to me but I already started to run he finnaly caught up with me after me running around the house like I went crazing as he followed me and pulled me to the ground and we landed on the carpet with him on top of me.

"Ha! I got you and if you would have stayed put then I would have gone easy on you but now since you ran you won't walk for days!". He said laughing and holding my arms down to the side of my face he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bedroom I struggled to get away.

"Jean Jungkook! Nooo! GO EASY ON ME PLLLEEEAASE!!!". I screamed as he was carring me up the staires.

"Oh no you missed that chance jagiya you are mine!". He carried me on the bed and closed and locked the door behing him then took off his shirt revieling his sexy abs.

"Ah! Jungkook Noo!". He laughed and hovered on top of me kissing me deaply then pulling the covers over us.

(Time skip: Morning 10:30

I came out of the room to the smell of cooked breakfast.

"Jungkook". I came down stairs in his t-shirt that I through on before lieving the room my legs hurt so bad it hurts to walk I guess jungkook was not playing around I chucled a little in my thoughts and jungkook hered me I reached the bottom of the staires and jungkook came over to me and picked me up.

"Do you like my shirt". He laughed and kissed me cheek.

He set me down and I tryed to walk over to him but it hurt so bad my legs felt num he puld open a chair and sat down "come jagiya you food will get cold". I tried to walk over to him and fell he saw me fall.

"Ah y/n are you ok!". He said with worry while picking me up off the carpet ground.

"Im so sorry jagiya I did not mean to hurt you that bad im sorry". I laughed as he carried me to the table.

"Why are you laughing I thought you were hurt". He said smiling at me.

"I am and you weren't kidding You did not go easy. I laughed and pushed his shoulder slightly.

"Im sorry I just get carried away for my love for you". Ah you are so cheasy I laughed.

"But you like cheasy". He smiled and kiss my lips and we ate are breakfast.

(Time skip:after breakfast watching a movie.

"Jagiya?". Jungkook said to me as he looked at me sad.

"Hmm". I replied as I put popcorn in my mouth.

"My mom wants me to move away from you tomarro because my dad left her and she has a hard time getting over that I was going to tell you sooner but-". I cut off jungkook placing a kiss on his lips soflty as he looked up and saw tears in my eyes.

"Jungkook please dont lieve me". I cryed in his shirt and he started to cry and held me tighter.

"Jagiya I will never lieve you thats why I had the thought that we could run away from all this and it just be us you know like a little get away y/n I will never lieve you ok". He held me tighter.

"Where would we go?". I asked confused but still crying.

"Where ever you want jagiya" he said smiling at me but I could still see tears in his eyes.

"Hm...ok how about...Englend in Amercia". I said exited while sobbing.

"Ok that would be great! And it will just be for a week or two". jungkook said exited.

"But...jagiya...um I cant speak english".he said a little worried while wiping his tears away.

"Thats ok my mom taught me english when I was 14 I will speak for us ok". I smiled and Jungkook looked relieved.

"Good I will book the tickets for tomarro afternoom what do you say".

"Yes that sounds great we could use a get a away and a vacation from everthing thats going on". I said happy and exited as I wiped away my tears.

"Um jagiya are your legs ok I did not mean to hurt you im sorry". He said a little worried and embaressed.

"Yah I will be ok if I rest for a while is that ok". I said hugging him while I smiled.

"Yes that will be perfect but we need to get are stuff ready if we are lieving at noon tomarro ok jagiya".

"Ok but first let me hold you for a while ok". I hugged him tighter he hugged me back we stayed like this for awhile tell I felt like walking again.

* so yah suprize the are lieving and remeber to vote love u huys thank u;p.

-saliah♡