Extra

Your POV

After we arrived back at the hotel I pushed him on the bed.

"Wait jagiya b-but you a-are with c-child remeber". He said studdering wonder what I would say

"Duh I know that but It will be awhile a long while ok so I have a month to do this with you ok kookie please" I begged a little because I was really turned on

"Ok ok but just a month I dont want to hurt you ok well atleast that much". He smiled in eximent waiting for me to get started I took off his shirt and he kissed me passionatly on my lips.

"Oh and jagiya". He asked a little nervouse.

"Hm". I hummed in responce

"Do you think you can well". He glanced down at his pants I smiled and immediantly new what he was talking about, I unzipped his pants zipper and yanked his pants down were his clothed cock was sitting in his grey boxers.

I gripped his clothed cock and ge moaned my name but I teased him and slowly puld them down then sence I was pulling them down slowly he just puld them down revieling his hot member close to my mouth I licked my lips while looking at it he saw me and smiled.

"Hungery?". He said looking up smiling at me

"Starving". I said then looked at him then dove in gripping it then putting it in my mouth he tenced up.

"Ah~ y/n". He moaned then I stopped when I felt a tiny kick in my stomach he saw me freeze then stood up in shock and with a worried face.

"Y/n are you ok whats wrong". He said worried.

"Um...jungkook I felt a kick". I said nervouse and he got all happy and started jumping around again not relizing that his member was hanging out and it bounced up and down everytime he jumped I looked at it and he blushed it was cute.

-

*ok so we are getting close to the end just warning you and sorry for my mistakes thank u love u.

-saliah♡