Jimin

CHAPTER 9

(Next day. 9:40 jimin's POV

I went to bed early because I could not stand the way jungkook took her away from me it stung in my heart just thinking about it, damn it jungkook damn it. I finally found the one I love and you are trying to take it away from me I will get what I want JEON JUNGKOOK and when I mean get want I want I will get it, So watch yourself becuase i will win y/n no matter what it takes.

(Time skip: 12:24am

Y/n POV

I woke up with jungkook beside me I smiled at him while he was still naked and sleeping I tried to get out of his grip I stood up wanting to go take a shower then I felt someone grab my hand

"Where are you going?". He smiled with his eyes still closed laying on the bed.

"Dont worry kookie im just going to take a shower ok you stay here and rest". I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"No dont lieve stay here". He smiled and pulled me back down to him and covered me back up with the covers.

"Dont lieve me jagiya". He smiled and held my body close to him putting his hands around my waiste.

"But kookie I want to go take a shower". I said in a little winey voise as I begged him to let me go.

"Ok ok go...but be back ok". He smiled and let go of me I stood up and grabbed his cheeks to kiss him on the lips softly he smiled back pleased.

"Dont take to long I want to hold you ok jagiya".

"Ok kookie I wont". I smiled and headed to the shower.

(Time skip: after the shower

"Kookie im out of the shower!". You called to him and headed into his room with a towl wrapped around your body.

You opened the door to see jungkook putting on his shirt for work. He looked back at you smiling."oh that was fast".

"Yep you said you wanted me to hurry...but I can get back in the shower if it was to fast". You smiled turning back around.

He rushes over to you grabbing your hand  "No no no I did not mean you lieve silly...I was just surprized"  he said pulling down your towel revieling yourself to him. You picked your towel back up and put it back on you quickly. "YAh! jungkook don't do that". You smile looking back at him.

"Why are already saw how beautiful you are". He said with a little chucle smiling at you.

You hit him lightly on the arm "come on silly lets go". You smile blushing slightly and he does not stop stairing at you.

(Time skip:7:50 at .big.hit.

You and jungkook stop at the door and he grabs your hand you pull your hand away "ah im sorry jungkook but-..." before you could say anything more he cuts you off  "but jagiya I want people to know you are mine".he said smiling at you and you put on a fake smile " I know I know jungkook but no one can find out yet ok just hold on a little longer ok". He nods with a fake smile and you walk in this time sepretly.

(Time skip: at .big.hit. dance studio.

You looked around and saw all the boys even jungkook sence he went in before you. You glanced over at jimin which seemed to be occupied by his phone pretending to you weren't there you looked over at him and sighed. Once you sighed loudly jin noticed you.

"Hey y/n how long have you been standing there?" He asked confusingly as he walked over to you and the others noticed you are here.

"Oh...I um well I just got here" I said trying not to be weired about it.

"Oh are you hungry? We have left over food." J-hope asked nicely with a smile.

"No thank you I ate this morning". I glanced at jungkook with a bunny smile on his face then I looked over at jimin he stood up and grabbed my wrist tightly.

"I need to talk to her for a minute" as jimin pulled me out of the room with anger in his eyes.

Jungkook tried to stand up onced he grabbed my wrist but Tae pulled him back down to his seat and told him to come down because we both new we did not like the thought of jimin and me alone in the same room.

"Ah jimin what do you want let go of me". I said getting pissed off and shrugling for him to let go.

He let go of my wrist "why do you do this to me? I love you and you go off with jungkook! And agnore me!" He yeld a little and looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

"Jimin I-" he cut me off.

"No why do you agnore me please I love you he puld me into his embrase and I tried to pudh him away but he was to strong.

"Jimin I...please im sorry but I love jungkook" I said trying to make him not crush me.

"No y/n you love me!" He crashed his lips on mine and I struggled to get away...he let go after awhile.

"Y/n you will be mine...I will have your lips on mine again soon you just wait!". He let go of me and walked out of .BIG.HIT. I was in shock and I hered the door open and saw jungkook walk out.

"Are you ok what did he say to you did he hurt you?". He was loading me with questions on what happened I started to cry and wrapped my arms around jungkook not caring if anyone saw us he wrapped his arms around me.

"Jagiya please tell me whats wrong you are worrying me". He said looking down at me with fear in his eyes as I cryed into his black t-shirt.

Suddenly the door opened reviely every one staring at us hugging.

*hey thank you im sorry that this one was kind of boring sorry for my mistakes thank you and love you.

-saliah♡