Saving

CHAPTER 19

Your POV

Recap:

Jimin held the knife high in the air above my head getting ready to stab me...

"BANG!!!". Jungkook's gun went off and shot jimin in the side of his head his body grew cold and fell to the side I saw his dead  eyes open as they faced me jungkook dropped the gun and ran to me taking jimin's knife out of his dead hand and cutting the rope off my legs and used pliers to break the handcuffs after breaking the handcuffs he quickly wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"I-I thought I lost you". He said gripping my body tightly crying hard on my shoulder.

"Dont you ever do that again". He said sobbing.

"I-I wont I promise". I said starting to cry.

"Lets go home ok". He looked at me then faced jimin's dead body I faced his direction and saw jimin, jungkook covered my eyes then puld me towards him again.

"Its ok its ok nothing will ever hurt you again". He took off his shirt and placed it over my nude body.

"Lets go home ok jagiya" I nodded I tryed to stand but couldn't and fell jungkook hurried and picked me up he called 911 and said that there has been in insident...

He walked threw the crowd of people and did not care about  what the girls thought they would walk by and say stuff like "looking good". when they saw jungkook with his shirt off I would give them a death glare.

We reached the hotel and he placed me on the bed he did not bother putting some cloths on me because he thought he would hurt me. He tucked me in bed and laid beside me I started to cry he held me tight.

"Dont you ever worry again jagiya nothing will ever hurt you aslong as im here". He whispered in my ear.

I felt safe and warm I turned to face him and wrapped my naked body around him he did not really care if I was dressed or not he just wanted to hold me and not let go.

(Time skip: morning at the hotel.

I woke up to not see jungkook beside me and got worried I sat up fast and it hurt as hell I called his name.

"Jungkook". There was no answer I sat up to go to check and see if he was in the bathroom then the door came open revieling him in just a towl I almost fell but he dropped his towl and cought me before I hit the ground.

"Hm". I looked down and saw his hot member. He started to blush but not covering himself up because he new I liked it, he picked me up and carried bridle style back to bed he crawld in next to me both of us nude he pulled my body twards his and I gripped his member he laughed.

"Jagiya you know I would love to but I think you should rest for the day it looks like you are still hurt pretty bad". He said pinching me cheek with a smile

"Hm fine i'll rest but just for today ok". I gave him a pouty face then hugged him again.

He chucled then held me "ok fine I will agree to it on one condition you have to actually rest ok". He said then kissed my head.

"Ok ok fine i'll rest but on one condition with you". I broke the hug then pointed a finger at his face.

"And what might that be jagiya". He said with a smile on his face.

"You have to sleep with me ok".

"Ok". He said and kissed my head again.

And we fell asleep...

-

*so i know its bad im working on it ok so sorry for my mistakes thank u love u.

-saliah♡