One Big Dance

CHAPTER 2
Another young man comes out of the hallway and grabs jungkook's hand in a signal for him to her and let's go"come on jungkook we need to do it now".he said yanking jungkook's arm.

"Umm"...you said wordering what's going on.

Jungkook looks down at you and sighs"sorry I guess I have to go but you can come and watch if you want".he says with a smile on his face.

"Ok yah I will i guess"I said even though i was bursting with happyness.

So y/n you know you can come 
and dance with us... do you know this song.

Rm handed me a piese of paper with lyrics on it at the top it said
                  .FAKE LOVE.

I took the piese of paper and held it and said" oh yah i know the choragraphy".

Jungkook looked at me suprized and grabed my hand" ok...then lets see"he smirked at me in a way like hey (you got this) in a kind of way.

    (Time skip: after the dance)

Jimin looked up at me and said "damn y/n! you got some moves" he looked up and smirked at me

I smiled " thanks i said proudly" and blushed a little

We went outside of the practice room and jimin grabbed my hand "hey y/n follow me ok " I nodded and let the others go in front of me.

We went to this closed dark room "hey so jimin what are we doing here" I asked a little nerviouse.

Jimin spoke up "oh umm...first close your eyes".

I did what he said and closed my eyes still feeling a little nervouse

Jimin crashed his lips on to mine in a passinate kiss. At first I was suprised but I closed my eyes again and gave in. As he kept kissing me he went down to my neck and nibbled on my colour bone I moaned in enjoyment.

He look up at me "y/n im so sorry it's just that when i saw you and how you danced I wanted you so bad so I had to taste you". I smiled "its ok i enjoyed it" as i laughed a little.

Jimin looked back at me "soo... can i still kiss you"

I chuckled a little"yes you can"

He one again grabed my waiste and kissed me he then started trying to put his fingers into my tight jeans I could feel his hand undo my zipped.

I stopped him "wait jimin lets not go to fast" jimin nodded and we left the room nervouse for what ge was about to do.

*SORRY THEY ARE SO SHORT THEY MIGHT GET LONGER. IDK I WILL DO MY BEST (BTW). note that the kinda contains a little bit of SMUT so be prepered.

-saliah♡