Moving In:

CHAPTER 3

Your POV.

Me and jimin did not walk hand and hand we did not want the others to know to that we kissed or kind of liked eachother in fact it was really akwared after the kiss but it was a good akwared I guess.

"So y/n where did you and jimin go just a little bit ago" RM asked cureously with his eyebrowl raised looking at me.

"Oh uh..." I glanced over to look at jimin with worried look in his eye's. I sighed.

"Oh yah she asked me where the restroom was and I went to go show her since she's never been here before". He looked back at me this time with no worry in his eye's and a wieght lifted off my shoulders as I let out a small sigh making sure the others could not here it.

Jhope looked up at me "so then y/n um do you have a place to stay for the night".I looked up and saw it was getting dark "... "She can stay with me I guess for the night at my place" jimin looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.

"Ok yah sure thanks jimin" I said as I smiled up at him again.
And jimin looked back and winked at me as I blushed a little.

(TIME SKIP):Jimin's house

As me and jimin walked to his house he held my hand the whole way since the other members aren't around it was about 8:15 when we reached jimin's front door to his house,we walked in and I set my bag on the rack by the door and looked around in amazement at how big his house was.

"Here come on this way". jimin grabbed my hand and smirked then took me by my hand and we went upstairs to his room I walked in and he shut the door behind him he looked at me and shrugged and went over to the closet to put on some cloths to sleep in and grabbed a pair of his cloth and handed it to me "The bathroom is over there". He said while looking down in a sad way.

I took him by the shoulder and turned him to face me he looked up at me...I kissed him softly on his lips and he kissed me back. I jumped on his waiste as he held mine he laid me down on the bed and started kissing my jawline and neck again...I did not like it I did not want it I tried to stop him.

"Jimin stop it it's to much"I said sofly at first.

I said it again louder after he would not stop the first time "JIMIN STOP IT IT'S TO MUCH UNOUGH STOP!" I yeild but he still would not stop it.

Not even a minute after I could not get jimin to stop, Jungkook busts though the door and grabs jimin by the back of his shirt and throughs him half way across the room he picks me up while jimin is still on the floor and rushes me outside to his car. He puts me in the passenger seat and drives fast to his place.

"Jungkook thank you so much I dont know wh-" I got cut off bye him yelling at me.

"Y/n you need to learn to be more carefull!"he said in a rough tone.

"But"I said shocked

"Y/n jimin is not that kind of person to mess around with if you ever got on his bad side OH MY GOD! How could you be so stupid!!". Jungkook looked at me disipointed as we pulled up in front of a nice house.

"Jungkook...im sorry...I know I was so so so stupid ok I thought I loved him but I was wrong ok i'm sorry". I looked at him with fear in my eyes.

  "Y/n its ok its just you worry the hell out of me" . he smiled and gave me a tight hug.

"Come on lets go in side you must be tired".

I shook my head and followed him inside he tugged me by my hand "come on this way my room is up here". he pulled me down a tight hallway still holding my hand. We entered a room and he gave me a big t-shirt to sleep in I went to the bathroom and put on the ovesized t-shirt he gave me with a little smile on my face.

"Does it look ok" I said wearing the shirt looking up at jungkook.

"Umm...uh yah it looks ok" he staired at me for a long time probably because I had no shorts on and the damn shirt went almost clear up to my hip. I tried pulling it down a little to hide my legs.

He sat down on the couch "you probably wont be able to sleep so you can watch some tv tell you do". I nod and thank him the rest of the time jungkook sat next to me watching the movie while looking down at my legs I felt unconfertible.

"Um do you have a blanket". I asked I could not stand him stairing at me like that so I needed something to cover my self up you know.

"Um yah here i'll get it". He stood up and walked up staires and came back down with a super soft blanket he handed it to me.

"Thanks" I took it and covered my self with it. The rest of the night was quiet I still could not get something through my mind.
How did he know that I was in danger and was he standing there the whole time. I dicided to ask him all my questions in the morning I was to tired to say anything I fell asleep on the couch next to jungkook and leaned up against his shoulder.

Jungkook's POV.

She is so fragil and dum but cute and understanding I liked how she laid her head on my shoulder if I could I would pick her up and take her to sleep in my room but that's to much what is going on...

      Why am I feeling like this snap out of it jungkook!

*so guys I
decied to make this chapter a bit longer thanks but it is probly not long to uou lol thanks.

-saliah♡