A Day With You

CHAPTER 8

Your POV

You wake up early in the morning to see a sleeping jungkook beside you. I brushed his cheek with my hand softly as he tightens his grip on my waiste and his eyes flutter open.

"Good morning jagiya" . He says in his grogy morning voice and you smile back at him.

"Good morning kookie". You laugh and hold him tighter.

"It's saterday and do you know what that means?". He said smiling down at you.

"Hm...what does that mean?". You said being sarcastice smiling up at him.

"It means You are mine today ". He said smiling kissing you lips softly.

"What shall we do today my love?". You smile at him and he crawls and hovers over you his face inches apart from yours.

"Let me take you on a date today jagiya what do you say huh?". He smiles waiting for your answer.

"What if we run into the others hm what then?". You said running your finger through his hair and you smile back.

"Come on jagiya did you see how they believed me last time im sure I can make them believe me again huh". He smirks down at you and you rub his cheek with your fingers.

"Ok I guess". You smile kissing his lips deeper loving your thoughtful yet silly boyfriend.

"Yah come lets go". He gets off you pulling you up out of bed. To the bathroom.

"Go where?". You smiled as he pulled you hand.

"First lets take a shower ok". He closes the bathroom door behing you and turns on the hot water. Snaking his arms around your waiste you pull down his boxers revieling him self to you. He smiles looking down at you and pulls down your underwear as he watches them fall to the ground.

You slip off your brawl and both of you go into the shower he follows behind you and puts his arms around your waiste you try to cover yourself he pulls your arms back revieling your body and you gulp in suprize.

"Shh, baby dont cover that up you are beautiful dont hide that from me. He smiles rubbing his skin against yours and you can feel your starting to get butterflys. You smile and turn around to face him putting you hands around his neck kissing him passoinatly. He kisses you back and you slightly push him up against the shower wall but being careful enough not to hurt him. You press yourself up against him kisses him more deeply this time wanting to take it all the way for you knew you loved him and he wanted it and loved you too.

You go down towards his neck him not caring if you lieve hickeys as he starts to moan your name.

"Ah y/n". Jungkook moans as your still in the shower you turn off the water still naked grabbing his hand into his room both of you laughing.

He throughs you on the bed kissing you over and over again.
He looks up at you and nods and you nod back......

-

(AFTER SOME SEXY TIMES,sorry not a smut wrighter;)

-

"y/n?". He says still panting.

"I love you". He smiles and both of you fall asleep tell morning.

*ok so yah sorry that im not a smut wrighter dont really want to make it dirty just loving that thank you and sorry that it was so short.

-saliah♡