Thank GOD

CHAPTER 22

Your POV

After I told jungkook what happened he got mad but then he managed to come himself down.

"Well I think we better go to the docter just to see if well you know". He said and I nodded then put some cloths on he helped me because he new I was still in pain.

(Time skip: hospital.

Your POV

We walked in the hospital with jungkook holding my hand I glanced at him and knew he was nervouse.

We enter the docters office and I sat down on the medical bed it was uncomfertible but its a hospital what do you exspect some high class fancy cotton pillows I looked up and saw the door open with the docter in the door way saying that I was not pregnant with jimin's baby but I was pregnant with JUNGKOOK'S BABY WHAT!!. Jungkook's head shot up in eximent and he laughed and started to jump around like a five year old who has a high suger rush the docter laughed at jungkook's sillyness and I was to.

He was so happy and I was to we were going to have a baby but we are not even married yet I dont care I love him. He picked me up being careful not to hurt me he kissed my lips.

(Time skip: back at the hotel.

-

*so yah! there are having a baby great sorry for my mistakes and sorry the chapter a short thank u love u.

-saliah♡