Closer

CHAPTER 4

(Time skip) morning 8:56

Your POV.

I woke up at some time this morning I was to lazy to see what time it was I felt something warm wrapped around me I looked up to see what it was it was jungkook's arms wrapped around my waiste and shoulder.

I kept my eyes on him as he still had his arms wrapped around me sleeping something woke him up and he caught me looking at him "oh is there something on my face". he looked down at me smiling.

"Oh...uh" thats all I had to say because I forgot I was looking at him.

He stood "come on i'm hungry" trying to keep it from being akwared.

I sat down on the barstool  keeping it quite and still kind of blushing while looking away from jungkook trying not to make eye contact. He put his hands on the cowner infront of me.

"So want to help me make breakfast" he smiled while looking at me.

I smiled back and nodded.

"Ok then come on" he said still smiling at me and I came around the bar table into the kitchen with still wearing his over sized shirt on. He looked at me then turned around and took a apron off the hook and put it on me. He tied it around my neck and  waiste.

He put's some pots and pans down on the stove."so come on lets get cooking" he said with a little chuckle. He grabbed my hand and put on some music to dance to.

"May I have this dance" he said bowing and smiling.

"Uh...ok" I said shy but then laughed at what he was doing.

He took my hand and started playing the music I took my apron off and set it down on the cowner. "Sorry cant dance in a apron I said smiling. He nodded and took his off to. "Me neither" he said and smiled. He took my hand and pulled me towards him and grabbing my waiste quickle trying not to look at my legs. I put my arm slanted on his shoulder while he still held my other hand. Are faces were inches apart him looking down at me and me looking up at him.

"I did not know you could dance" I smiled at him he gripped my waiste tighter and smiled I pulled him in to a hug I put my arms around his neck then laid my head on his chest and both of his hands were tighter on my waiste. We were still dancing and we both were blushing.

"Y/n" I looked up at him...

"Hmm" I said while still looking at him.

He kissed me softy on my lips it was different from kissing jimin. Jungkook's kiss was so soft and warming I wanted more of it so I kissed him back he kissed me one more time passionately He put his arms around me hugging me while he was still smiling down at me it was not akward any more it was just loving.

"Y/n" he looked at me still and I looked up at him...

"Y/n...I think i'm in love with you".

* sorry if its so short but I wanted to end it that way thank u love u.

-saliah♡