England

CHAPTER 11

"Jagiya". Jungkook called from down staires.

"Wae! Oppa did you need something". I asked rubbing my head because I just woke up jungkook saw me coming down stairs.

"Ah hurry jagiya you need to get ready we are about to lieve for england right I let you sleep late because you looked tired so hurry go take a shower". He said pushing me into the bathroom and closing the door behind him I quickly took a shower and headed down staires.

Ah how could jungkook let me sleep so late I thought to myself.

(Time skip: after your shower

"Jungkook" I called to him and came down stairs in my towl I did not see so I looked outside in the room back yard I could not find him I went to go get my phone up in the room because I was getting worried about so I went to call him I opened the door I reached for my self phone and something covered my mouth I closed my eyes tight.

"Jagiya dont be afraid its me" jungkook said from behind me putting his hands on my waiste.

I pulled his hand off me and pushed him slightly on the bed.

"Do you know how worried I was I checked everywhere for! Dont scare me like that" tears started to fall from my face.

"Im sorry jagiya I told you I will never lieve you ok" he put his arms around me and I hugged him tight.

"I thought you just left me here dont ever do that again". He kissed me on my lips.

"When I say I will never lieve you I mean it I promise ok".

"Ok". I said whiping away my tears.

"Come on lets get you dressed its almost time to lieve for the airport ok jagiy". He said and I shook my head.

"Ok but..." he pointed a finger at me.

"Hm". I said confused

"I gat to dress you ok".

"Wha-". I got cut off from him picking me up and placing me down on the bed he pulled my towl off I tried to cover myself.

"Ah! Jungkook". I was shocked and sceamed while smiling covering myself with my hands.

He bent down and kissed me abd pulled my hands off me " shh dont be embarred I love your body you would not hide such a beautiful thing from me would you". He said as he whispered his words in my ear.

I stood up and smiled back at him "come on let me get ready we will have plenty of time to do that in england ok oppa" I smiled back at him as I grabbed some cloths out of my closet I saw jungkooks face and looked at me and had a pout face on him and I laughed back I kissed him on the lips "are you starting to feel better hm". I said and smiled

"Just a little bit". He said and smiled back at me

I got dressed and put my cloths on.

(Time skip: 7:35 jimin house.

Jimin POV

I was sitting on my bed when I got a message from my phone I saw it was from y/n so I read it.

-Y/n
just wanted to let you know that me and jungkook will be going to england for a week or two k just wanted to let you know you can come and say goodbye if you want:)

I sighed and remebered that they were dating.

*flash back*

All of the members came out to see jungkook and y/n kiss her lips jimin's heart was on fire when he found out they were dating all along.

"When did this become a thing" Rm said as he pointed to y/n and jungkook when he cought them kissing.

Jungkook stopped scared by the sudden said of words coming from the person behind him looking at Rm.

"Um...well I um we..." jungkook studdered and looked at y/n her eyes told him that she did not know how to answer either.

Then Tae said somthing for them "they have been dating for a little". Everyone looked in shock back at Tae.

"How did you know that". Jin said feeling upset he was not told.

"Well I found out really so when I went to talk to y/n about it she that she has been cought then she told me everthing". Everyone still looking in shock ,y/n looked back at jimin who had his head down not paying attention to everyone else he looked like he had anger she dicided to agnore it and focuse everyone else and what they were saying.

*end of flash back*

Jimin POV

Im going to get her one way or another she is heading to England in a hour I have a friend who has a ticket to England he's not using it jimin thought to himself and took the ticket packing his things getting ready to follow them.

"SHE IS MINE I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I WILL DO TO GET HER" jimin said to himself.

-

*ok so i know im a bad wrighter but what do u think jimin will do to get her?

-saliah♡