My New Lover

CHAPTER 5

(Time skip)later that day.

Your POV

You woke up from falling asleep on jungkook and looked up to still see him sleeping naked. You smiled at him and tried to get out of the grip of his legs on either side of you. You then went up stairs to get cloths but you reliezed that you are not in you parents home and suddlenly rembered what jungkook had said to you earlyer that morning.

*flashback*

"Y/N I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH YOU". As he looked at you with love and panting breathlessly.

*end flash of back*

You said those words quitely again"y/n I think im in love with you". You smiled again as re-thinking it not reliezing that you are in your own little world.

"Mmn...y/n...y/n". You snapped out of your dreamland to see jungkook calling your name in a grogy morning type voise even thourgh it was 11:20 am.

You looked and saw the time"JUNGKOOK WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE COME ON!!" You yelled at jungkook causing him to jump out of his sleeping phaze. As he still sat there naked with his legs open on the couch. He tried to stand up"uh...ouch that hurts" you looked at him consernd "what hurts" my legs from you laying on them as he smirked trying to get up off the couch.

You looked back at jungkook still in your brawl and underwear"jungkook?" You fixing to ask him something.

"Yah". he looked back up at you walking towards you still naked.

You looked down scared to ask him your question "I dont have any cloths to wear for work ". You said and gave him a akwared smile.

"Uh...oh yah" he said looking down at you. " here why dont you and me go take a shower and then we can go shopping and bye one outfit for work sence I dont think you want to go back to jimin's to get your stuff right now ". You looked at him remerbering that you left your stuff at jimin's because jungkook came and took you away from jimin to his house.

You shook your head in agreement. "Ok but on one condition ". You said pounting at jungkook.

"And what might that be ". He said smiling down at you.

" you have to take a shower with me ." You said looking up  smirking at him waiting for his answer.

"Deal ". He said smrking down at you and you grab his hand and pull him into the bathroom clising that door behind you.

*your thoughts*

Ah...y/n I feel so bad for almost sleeping with jimin and to be honest I have actuly known jimin for a long time when he said he is in a band I did not exspect it to be the BTS band damn it jimin I hate you little fuckboy uh. But on the other hand you have also known jungkook for years and well you have been talking none stop since after highschool. You loved jungkook you really did you wanted to confess to him to sence he canfessed to you early this morning...But how?

*end of your thoughts*

You looked up at jungkook who was still naked you slipped your arms around his neck smiling up at him and he slipped his arms around you undoing your brawl and taking it and through it aside next he slowly pulled down your underwear as you blushed when your body was revieled to him.

"Come on beautiful ". He said smiling looking down at you and he turned on the hot water to the shower. He stepped in first and you followed behing him as he turned to face you and slipped his arms around your waiste pulling your nude body towards him. You grabbed his cheeks kissing his lips.

"Y/n im in love with you ". He said smiling down at you. "Will you...be my girlfriend ". As he looked into your eyes.

You did not hesitated you loved him and you knew it " yes jungkook I will ". You smiled up at him and he pulled you closer to his body, smilled in happyness as he kisses your lips softy and you kiss him back.

"Jeon jungkook I love you ".

*so hey guys I know this one is a bit more shorter but I wanted to end it like that soo yah sorry for my mistakes.

But wait tell you see the next chaperter.thank you and lieve a like.

-saliah♡