Questions

CHAPTER 20

(Time skip: later that day.

Your POV

I woke up again to see jungkook this time beside me I brushed the piese of hair back that fell into his eyes his eyes fluttered open I put my hand on the side of his face he took it and held it tight he looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

"There was a call from the police this morning saying a few things I dont think you would like to here". He said still hold me hand

I shot up out of the bed I hurt myself bad then groaned in pain holding my stomach when I did  jungkook stood when he saw me get hurt and held me.

"Jagiya I told you to rest for a little ok are you ok were does it hurt". He said placing his hands over my body

"It hurts on my stomach the most and my legs to". I said still holding my stomach

"Jagiya I think we need to go to a docter ok but first can you answer some questions for me please" he said looking deap into my eyes I nodded in responce.

"Ok so where did jimin kidnap you". I stood up and was about to say somthing then I relized that it was not jimin who kidnaped me.

"Jungkook it was not jimin who kidnaped me". I said a little worried to what he might say.

"Then who was it?". He said in a rush wanting to know.

"It was...Yoongi". He stood up straight.

"What the fucking yoongi did this to you to". He kind of shouted.

"Is he still alive". He asked

"Yes atleast the last time I saw him he was".

"Um jungkook how did you know where I was". I asked confused...

-

*ok so sadly this story will be comeing to a end soon but thank u love u.

-saliah♡