1. Paralyzed

~°~

~°~

Jimin was still lying in his bed. It was 7 am, its not that he couldn't sleep, he took more that 10 hours of sleep, which is now his personal record. He was curled up on a ball, snuggling himself closer to his stuffie, rocking his own body gently. He pulled the blanket over his body, because it was still very cool. Cold air was rushing through the opened window.

Jimin loved the smell of dawn.

Its alright Jimin. You have done this so many times before. Don't you dare to stop fighting. You are safe, here, cuddled into the colorful sheets, you are going to be fine. Nothing is happening to you, just keep breathing.

Jimin felt the fresh air filling his lungs, some clear tears steaming down his cheeks. It was so tiing to fight with anxiety, every single day.
He felt his diaphragm filling with so needed oxygen.

Its okay, its over. You are okay now.

Jimin slowly got up, feet meeting the freezing floor, a small whimper escaped his lips. He went to the kitchen, making a bowl of noodles since it was the only thing in the fridge. He was good at cooking, when depression won't leave him stranded and exhausted for days...

After taking a quick shower, preparing himself for the Day, flossing and brushing his teeth, since his hygiene was vital.

He ignored his vibrating phone, but as soon as he noticed it, he picked up, listening to his friend's voice. Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. The bad boy, the player, the heartbreaker. Sicretly bisexual, but won't admit it. Actually good at science, awsome with any physical activities, tall and absolutely handsome.

"Hi, Tae..." Jimin's insecure voice trembled.

"Hyung, what's up? I know its saturday, but are you coming to collage today?"

Jimin tried to imagine his day going in the Best possible way, after the panic attack this morning, almost impossible, so maybe a lot of people would consider the idea of staying home, eating, reading and just taking care of yourself as the best. But honestly, Jimin didn't wanted to spend a second in his apartament. He wanted to go outside.

"Sure, I have to work on my project and talk with our professor. I know you might want me to help you with our korean lesson."

"You are such a smartie, buddy." Taehyung teased, laughing. "See you at six, love." Jimin smiled, Taehyung usually calls him some "baby" nicknames, because he looks so small next to him. And still, he was his only and best friend.

~°~

Everyone has a place where you feel better and off this world. Some where quiet as a park. For Jimin it was the cafe next to the hospital where is psychologist works. It was a very small place, with literally 3 tables inside. But to be honest, it was the most precious place he has ever been to. The old, polite lady knew him well, and her hot chocate was the best. Literally the best beverage.