13. Wrath

× 2 600+ words! Thank you a lot for all the reads and support

× 2 600+ words! Thank you a lot for all the reads and support. I'm sorry for being a bit busy, but I swear I just take enough time to make sure the story is going well. A lot of taekook is coming, and also new character ^^

~°~

We are all weak in front of our greatest fears, right?

And if someone is trying to hide it, they are a complete liar. They are too afraid even of themselves and of their deepest desires and past.

I thought that someone will teach me how to love my scars and my insecurities, because I'm only human and I can't do it all alone...

~°~

"

Min Yoongi, right?" He fucking knows my name, why pretending? The psychologist smiled fakely at the younger boy, sitting comfortably in front of him in the white armchair, crossing his legs. Yoongi frowned in disbelief that this person might help him after all.

Let's give him a chance.

"Yeah.. Is my brother still at the police station?"

"Why?" Hmm. Maybe because he is my fucking brother asshole, will you answer the damn question or make me just leave your office. "Do you have any issues talking?" No shit Sherlock.

"I used to have selective mutism. I don't know if you are saying it as a joke or something, but I'm not fooling around." He made sire his voice is raspy as always, almoat unbelievable that such a voice is coming out of this small, fragile boy, looking a little kid who just got lost.

" Ah.. Sorry about even bringing the subject. " That's why I'm sitting here..." So, your brother, Seokjin is currently at the police station, about to submit a complain against your father. But he is coming, he should be here soon... I need you to tell me more about everything that had happened, Yoongi. " 

Yoongi seriously hasitated for a second, trying to read the man's expression. He inhaled deeply, trying to collect his thoughts. He needed to start speaking. How did everything start? It all started with the... Cup of coffee.

" T-The cup of coffee. " Yoongi suddenly remembered, catching the older's attention. "It all started with a cup of coffee." Yoongi swallowed, feeling himself studdering under the other's gaze.  "I was probably eleven. I remember everyone fearing my father, he was said to be very cold hearted towards everyone, even mom and Jinnie." The psychologist nodded, letting Yoongi speak again. "One morning, dad complained that his coffee was too tasteless, so he ordered me to put some sugar in it. I accidently put salt."