26. Let Me Catch My Breath

×Trigger warning! Heavy angst!

I suddenly forgot about my hand. I suddenly forgot about all of the mistakes that I have made. God knows how much I regret, it's eating me out and I can't even fall asleep here on the hard medical bed.

Suddently the night turned into the worst memory I have had, into a nightmare in which the monster is hiding quietly in the closet, waiting for you to pass out in deep sleep, only to make you scream. It was the night, when I stopped breathing for a second, all the terror was drawn on my face, as numbness hit me so hard that I lashed out inside, but couldn't say anything as I couldn't hear the voices, the voices the always frightened me, the voices of my past, the voices of my loved ones.

Jimin rushed out of room, seeing all the doctors rushing to the emergency room. Jimin only saw it was 10 pm, then, the worst thing happened...

~°~

3 hours earlier

"Why would he keep her as hostage?" Namjoon asked with confusion. They took Hoseok's car, since Namjoon's ended up crashed before a few weeks. Hoseok was driving, focused on the road, Jin and Yoongi were comfortably sitting at the backseats, wandering outside.

" I don't fucking know.. "Yoongi said adsentmindedly, which caused Namjoon to roll his eyes. Why are they so uninterested just now? It's like rhe culmination of this shit, I came here with the idea to help, not to expose my criminal ass and almost get killed.

" Ah! Jin-ah, tell your brother to get his foot away from the leather sit!" Jin furrowed his eyebrows, glaring at his ex.

"Excuse me?" He asked daringly, tapping on Yoongi's feet on keep it on his seat. Yoongi opened his mouth, and then got distracted by the passing buildings and trees. "What's the issue if he does?"Jin muttered under his breath, receiving a glare by the driver. No fucking way he is playing with me.

" Do it, or I will kick him out of the car." Hoseok coldly said, that made the younger whimper. He curled closer to the door, as Hoseok tightened his grip on the steer wheel. Jin only smirked, pulling his little brother closer.

"Dare to say a word more..." like he would, Jin is harmless, since the day I first met him. Kinda coward. "Because if you say one more thing against Yoon or Namjoon, I will personally make sure to wreck your ass and stuff it with the shifter. Now, fucking drive." Jin ordered and both Yoongi and Namjoon froze. Namjoon gulped, looking behind his back to look at the already shaking Yoongi, who was a bit more in panic and amazement. This is fucked up. The situation is delicate, because Jin won't bother to do it. And he did.