22. Two Different Worlds

× Thank you for being patient, I appreaciate it! Also, thank you, to anyone who checked out my new story "cold blood" which will be vkook vampire AU (:

×trigger warning!

~°~

From: Jiminie

9:34

Taehyung, please tell me he is alright, before I fucking break everything around!

Taehyung rolled his eyes with annoyance. He will eventually arrive and see what is the situation, but he is a worrier anyway. He signed, looking at Jungkook who was bent over Yoongi, trying to convince him to eat something. He got lost in thoughts how beautiful Jungkook was this morning. His bangs covering his forehead, raven black locks contrasting with his pale skin. He was holding a toast with jam, cooing at the the sleeping boy. He even let him play with one of his plushies. Aish, I'm a way cuter than this kid!!! Taehyung thought.

From: AnnoyingbadboyTaee

9:40

Don't worry about him. He is peacefully sleeping and getting all the attention. Just come faster, before Kookie gives him the rest of his toys.

"The rest of his toys?!" Jimin exclaimed, sitting in the backseat as always. Of course, neither Namjoon or Jin would let him drive. He was going insane, randomly yelling at them to drive faster.

"Toys?" Namjoon cocked an eyebrow, looking at the back seat.

"No..." Jimin shook his head. "It's just Taehyung being a weirdo. Nothing new." Namjoon slightly nodded in agreement when the car suddenly stopped making all of them lurch forward. "Ah, Jin Hyung what the actually hell are you fucking doing?! Why would Namjoon let you drive, oh my--"

"Jimin! Shut up for a second..." Namjoon ordered, his voice getting deeper, looking at the road. There was a man, average height, korean, wearing all black clothes and a black mask covering his mouth, as well as a hat. This looks bad, like in horror movies.

" Should I check it out? " Jin suggested, trying to leave the car. The man wouldn't move, not really caring if they might hit him. We are in fucking trouble. Namjoon quickly grabbed Jin's arm, shaking his head violently. Jimin was as confused as Jin, he gulped, trying to control his erratic breathing.

"Drive Jin." Namjoon ordered. Jin looked at him, his eyes widened, hands getting clumsy and shaky. He couldn't proceed what to do, so he took a deep breath, finally forming a simple 'what?'