11. I Need U

×Pure fluff

×Pure fluff

×Over 2 000 words, again

×I will try to upload as fast as I can, but I have some tests coming and my scholl is in the evening, so I'm sorry if I don't upload more than once or twice a week. Thank you for reading ^^

"So, basically..." Taehyung stopped chewing on his food for a second, trying to procced the situation. "So, you were about to kiss him when his brother called, because their phychotic father broke in his place..?"

"Exactly." Jimin nodded as Taehyung leaned back, eyes widening in disbelief.

"You realise that this is a bit... Fucked up..." Yeah Tae, only a little bit.

~°Flashback°~

"Whats wrong?" Asked Jimin, eyes searching for answer in Yoongi's, hands still engulfing his skinny frame in warmth. He waited for a few seconds, before Yoongi could open his mouth and speak... "No.. Take your time angel..." Jimin encouraged the smaller boy who frantically nodded, taking a deep breath, feeling Jimin's erratic breathing on his hands.

"Someone broke into my place. I guess it is my father. He knew where I live.." He studdered a bit, calming the overwhelming sensation of being in danger.

"Wait-- W-When did this--"

"Not important Jimin, we need to get there and call the police or something, I dunno. J-Jin.. My brother is there alone!"

"Calm down. We are going okay? I'm going with you. Jin is okay, everything is fine. I will call a taxi..."

~°End of Flashback°~

"Jimin, this doesn't make any sense. Why would his father ruin his place, breaking things and shit when Yoongi is not even there..?"

"Dummy! Thats what I'm trying to explain to you!" Some woman shushed them, Taehyung raised his arms, showing that he is not the noisy one this time. He jumped off the desk.
"Tae, what if--" Jimin suddenly studdered, voice breaking for a second, Taehyung looked down at his friend. Completely confused, stressed out, at the edge to cry.

"Hmm?"

"What if Yoongi wasn't brave and clever enough t-to... C-Call his brother, Jin Hyung? W-What if his father had found him and I wasn't there to s-stop him to.. To prevent hurting my Yoonie.."

"Hey.." Taehyung almost throw his bag on the floor, another woman shushing him this time, because they were at the library. "No need to think what it could be, or what could happen. Yoongi is with his brother and he is okay. Yeah, poor boy that he had to endure all the pain, but he is safe Jimin..."