5. Warmth

3 000 words chapter! ❤️

Not edited

Trigger warning! Abuse and suicide thoughts.

"Hot chocolate with extra marshmellows for the baby, and strong black coffee for the beast." Taehyung bursted Into the library, some irritated older women shushing him.

"Thanks love." Jimin smiled, his eyes not leaving the book in front of him. He was hurriedly writing something, trying to remember all of the information.

" *Cough* you mean *cough* beast?" Taehyung laughed, sitting on the desk next to Jimin, staring at his small hands holding the pencil, looking at his neat, slightly cursive hand writing.

"Whatever you say bea-"  Jimin stopped talking, seeing Taehyung's face. His whole face covered in bruises, cuts and huge black circles under his eyes, still he looked happy and all smiley. "What happened to you? How did you get yourself into this? Are you-"

"Calm your balls down Park Jimin, you are not my mother! Plus, I was already taken care of by the cutest thing on the earth..." Taehyung showed a big, boxy smile, bouncing exitedly on the desk, some People shushing him again.

"Now, I'm being serious. Who did this to you? And who do you dare to say is cuter than me!" Jimin teased, both grabbing their drinks, walking out of the collage. Outside, they decided to take a small walk, since Jimin was truly interested what happened to Taehyung, and Taehyung was bored doing nothing in collage.

"You say the bunny boy?" Jimin laughed, nodding in approval. "Well, I can't deny that he looks... Well, too innocent to be left on your care."

"I'm not like this this time Jimin. I wanna be romantic. I want to make him feel comfortable with me."

"Well, why don't you ask him to leave with you?"

"What the actual fuck, thats too straight to the point-"

"You are dumb!" Jimin weakly hit him, rolling his eyes when Taehyung looked at him in confusion. "I mean the student dorms. They are terrible, thats why I rented my own place last year when I came to study... I mean, he is probably sleeping on the floor or something..."

"So basically, you want me to ask him to be my roommate?!" Taehyung's face said "absurd". But somehow he, he might consider the whole thingy. But firstly, he needed to get closer to him...

"Korean!!!"

"Hmm...?" But before Jimin could ask something, Taehyung disappeared, waving frantically at Jimin for goodbye.

This guy seriously needs to reduce the caffeine...

~°~