12. Lust

~°~

~°~

Smut ahead!

"Ji-Jiminie.." Yoongi almost cried in pure embarrassement and overwhelming feeling of warmth in his stomach. Fuck, this felt so good to be this close with someone you want. He was grinding on Jimin's lap, feeling the younger's breath on his neck.

"I told you to keep quiet. You won't disobey me, will you?" Holy fuck. "You don't want your brother to hear, right? Answer me." Jimin was trying to keep his voice low, but sound sweet at the same time. Jimin wanted submission from Yoongi, he wanted to make him his, he wanted to fuck him until the sheets are soaked with his lust.

Yoongi slightly nodded, unable to say anything. He wrapped his arms affectionately around Jimin's neck, seductively moving his hips towards the younger's making him pant in exitement and arousal.

"Good. Tell me if its too much. I need a word." Of course I was aware of Yoongi's anxiety, plus I had no idea what he likes and what turns him on, but I was about to find out.

"Cake.." Jimin's heart just flattered almost painfully in his chest, hearing the cuteness from the petite boy. He softly nodded. No one should have too much of this cake, though...

Jimin was now checking out the smaller boy on his lap. Affectionately hugging him, he could feel the younger's scent over his skin, his irregular breathing on the back of his neck. Jimin was intoxicated by Yoongi's scent, fluffy hair, feminine frame, lean shoulders and thin legs. Angel. Jimin started kissing Yoongi's small pout. Soon the kiss got hot, it got sensual and full of lust and desire. They were slowly undressing themselves, lips kissing harshly, chest heaving from the need of oxygen, tongues fighting for dominance.

"Let me hear you, angel. But not too loud. Our kissing might have already bothered your brother--" Jimin was interrupted by Yoongi grabbing his butt. Little evil. Jimin smirked, his lips now getting lower on Yoongi's neck and collar bones.

Oh fuck, this porcelain skin is so soft and silky. If I could, I would place small pecks all over it to admire his body.

Jimin rubbed Yoongi's leaking member through his shorts, getting hard in his jeans, looking at the youger being all flushed. Already a mess. Jimin stopped touching him for a second, kissing his thighs playfully, Yoongi moaned in pleasure, but stopped realizing that his brother might hear them.

"P-Please.. Don't tease." Yoongi panted, his face turned red from pure humiliation and oversensitivity. Damn right, he is sensitive and I bet he is tight as hell. "Ngh.. Jiminie.." The older moaned shyly, adding a breathy moan at the end, making Jimin smirk. Jimin started rubbing Yoongi's clothed member, hearing his baby boy whimper, pressing a pillow to his mouth. His legs started shaking a bit, making Jimin kiss his soft skin, encouraging him to hold it for him..