Thank You + New Book

Whisper of death

Whisper of death.

It would mean everything if you could check it out. I will work hard on it! Thank you in advance

I remember how avid I was when I began to write this story

I remember how avid I was when I began to write this story. I could relate so much to everyone's struggles and events, that I almost lost myself in it. I never expected that I will reach over 20 000 reads.

Thank you so much, for every second you have dedicated reading my work. Thank you for all the support and encouragement, it gave me more hope than you'd ever know. Writing cured my loneliness and I feel so different and positive now. Nostalgia is taking over me so hard right now, but I have never felt prouder and more motivated to continue doing what gives me so much peace and happiness.

Always take care of yourself. Something I want to tell to each of you. Your time in your thoughts, or with your beloved ones is so important, so please focus on your health, it should be your first priority, everything comes after it. Also, you can always text me here if you need a listener, we a do. Never forget that you are more than enough, better than you can imagine, and that great things are about to happen.

I love you all ❤️

Thank you.