2. Addicted

"Taehyung! Can you please stop being so loud?" Jimin complained while Taehyung was sucking on his lollipop

Kim Taehyung. You won't believe we are friends since kids and to be honest, I'm very thankful that he is in the same collage as me. Of course he is such a dork and can be beyond annoying, but he is the most important person to me after my mother. He is always calling me "smol" because he is much taller than me and much stronger. People are usually offensive because of I'm not the toughest guy around, but Taehyung always accepted me and care for me as a brother.

"왜요? To stop, huh? Why, you get distracted by me sucking my lollipop?" Taehyung said playfully, sitting on the desk, where Jimin was writing.

"Pabo, I'm freaking writing your homework and if you don't stop I will make you suck on something else...!"

"Kinky..." Both of them laughed, Jimin weakly hitting Tae's chest. "So, where have you been before you came here? You think I didn't notice, you came all flushed And giggly." Taehyung teased.

"Not true."

"There is a guy?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow, smirking like crazy.
"My little boy is now a man!"

"Jesus, please Tae, stop it... Don't act like you are not bisexual. You give me a total gay vibe."

"Hmm... Honestly, never thought of that. Like, I have fucked many chicks, but a boy..."

"I have an awesome butt compared to your ex girlfriends." Jimin knew that everyone had weak spot on jibooty. Jimin continued typing on the laptop in front of him, writing the third page of Taehyung's report he had to finish by tomorrow.

"You saw the new bunny boy?" Jimin said, pointing at the guy who just entered the library. Jimin checked the guy out. Ruffled black hair, slightly wavy and covering his forehead. Big warm eyes and huge bunny smile. He literally looked like a cute bunny, his confused eyes looking around the room.

As soon as I turned back, I saw something which you rarely can see. Taehyung staring at the boy with his mouth widely opened, stars in his eyes. He was staring in 'awe' at the bunny boy.

"Go talk with him. Now."

"But the re-"

"I will take care of it. Now, go play boy." Jimin smiled widely. He could clearly see that Taehyung was more than interested. You are never going to see Taehyung shy, if this happens, someone is seriously taking his heart. Jimin smirked, stetching himself a bit, focusing on his collage work.