9. Demon

"Why do you keep silent?" Asked Jin, while driving

"Why do you keep silent?" Asked Jin, while driving. He saw his little brother on the street with a backpack on his back, eyes full of anxiety. He knew his brother was overthinking, but he needed to know what happened.

"Jinnie..." Yoongi started, seeing his brother's face soften when he called him Jinnie. "To be honest with you, I'm completely terrified of what is going to happen..."

"You shouldn't be Yoongi bear, I'm here now, okay?" The elder tried to reassure his little brother that everything is under control, but it wasn't really. He was confused and very mad at himself.

And thats where the just pulled up the car. He burried his face in his arms, forehead touching the steering wheel. Yoongi rubbed his lower back, in attempt to comfort him, when he heard a soft crying. Never saw him crying.

But we are only human, right? Everyone needs to cry sometimes. Everyone can have a breakdown, and Yoongi could clearly see that his brother was struggling to breathe now.

"Jinnie.." Yoongi mumbled, leaning closer to him, resting his head on the top of Jin's head, pulling him into a not too tight embrace, brushing his soft hair with his fingers. His whole face was red and his eyes puffy, now wetting his younger brother's shirt.
" We will do this together. Just like always. We will fucking find him and this time, this bastard is going in the prison, I swear! He won't hurt us Jinnie... We will be okay." Yoongi felt a pair of stronger arms wrapping around his waist, pulling him closer, protectively kissing his forehead. Another sob filled the car.

" I-I'm an idiot Yoongi bear. W-Why... Why on the earth did I escape? Why d-did I leave you and mom with this demon?" Jin had a flashback, once he got home from collage, seeing his little brother's face all bruised, crystal clear tears going down his soft cheeks. He would gasp in confusion, asking if someone at school is bullying him, until he knew the truth...

He was livid. Fulled with frustration and anger he put his little brother to sleep, having a huge physical fight with his father the same night, who was drunk too.

"Look at me..."  Yonngi cooed, cupping Jin's face. "Please, take some deep breaths for me, okay? I'm here, you just need to breathe a bit, Jinnie. Everything is okay." Yoongi smiled, taking Jin's big hands in his smaller ones, engulfing them with warmth and safety, stroking his brother's cheeks. "We are going home Jinnie. I will make you some food and we will talk. I promise." Their connection as brothers was stronger than everything. They were like soulmates and Yoongi would surely marry Jin if they weren't blood related.

Jin only softly nodded, wiping his tears, getting a small peck from his brother, staring in 'awe', because soft Yoonie is the best.