20. Darker

Fumes and smoke were coming out of the chimney, the only visible thing in the fog and in the darkness

Fumes and smoke were coming out of the chimney, the only visible thing in the fog and in the darkness. Smoke came out of Namjoon's plump lips, soon disappearing in the air. He seemed to be tensed, nervously waiting for something.

He actually felt really good. Thank to Jimin and Jin he found a place to stay at. He could finally shower, washing all of his shame off, and sleep in warmer bed possessed of his terrorizing nightmares. He looked down biting on his reddened lip, small smirk creeping on the face as he looked up again, focusing on one small star, focusing on the short houses. The idea of all those people living a peacefull and normal life was scaring him, but it gave him hope that one day, in the future or in the past, he could have been just normal.

It is darker today.

"Hey, I thought you need something..." Namjoon looked at his right, seeing the familiar face. Jin's face looked darker, only a little moonlight let Namjoon see his almost perfect symmetrical face. His skin looked so silky and soft, his expression so happy and refreshed today. Namjoon smirked, his weight on his right leg that was now feeling numb.

I'm so sorry.

"You really thought you could believe me Jin?!" Namjoon said aloud as Jin stepped back. Oh my god, why do I have to do this to him? Why him? He is too weak for this shit. Namjoon pulled out a gun.

For a second Jin froze, his eyes fixed on the weapon. He he felt his lungs aching for air, all of his body numb, ready for the great pain to come. His breath hitched, sobs escaping his lips as he started to shed tears. They made his silky, bright skin all wet. His bottom lip was wobbing, as he felt so helpless and scared. Everything was in Namjoon's hands, all of the control.

The weapon looked so heavy, the smell of gun powder filling the air, making Jin shiver once again. Fucking breath Namjoon. It will be all over in a second.

"On your knees, now." He ordered, voice low and sternly, acting a bit abnormally. Jin felt completely mortified, slowly landing on his knees, small holes forming on his knees ripping the thin sweatpants. He couldn't even hide his face behind his shaking hands as the tears continued to fall all over his clothes, making him hiccup. He felt so pathetic and weak. Is it my death or something? Why did I even thought he would understand?!

Keep fucking silent.

Then a loud gun shot was heard. It pierced the air, making Namjoon clench his jaw tightly, finally getting some fresh air.

"W-What...?" Jin looked up in confusion when he realised that the bullet hit one street sign. He got scared, jumping back, his skin was pierced by the hard stones and dirt on the ground, making him whimper at the sharp pain, crying once again.
Why can't he kill me? I don't fucking want to look this pathetic anymore. He makes fun of my fear. I-I... I can't take it anymore!