18. Forgiven

×Trigger warning in this chapter!

~°~

"I want you to kill him, Yoongi."

"I'm not going to kill someone who hasn't done anything wrong." Yoongi denied, lower lip forming a pout. The smug expression on his father's face could only scare him to death. He knew what this person is capable of doing, but Yoongi has never imagined being in this situation. A heavy metal weapon hanging from his clamy hands fingers, a man with blindfold begging for his own life.

"He did so many things Yoongi. Stealing from me, betraying my gang and underestimating my abilities to destroy his precious family.."

"You killed his family?!" Yoongi gasped, watching the person kneeling in front of him with blank expression. He couldn't kill. Yes, he almost killed himself before, but he can't cause such a thing to anyone. The man was obviously drugged, his skin was turning into abnormal color, he was sweating heavily and Yoongi knew he wasn't reacting. "Please, don't.." He studdered, causing his voice to break. He didn't know what to say. He was trying to fight back the fear. This is not going to work out.

Before he could say anything more, his father lift his weapon, finishing the man's life right there, in front of Yoongi's eyes. The man fell on the ground lifeless, a small puddle of crimson red blood forming around his head, reaching Yoongi's feet. He had this feeling that his son should continue leading the gang he created, but he had no idea about the people in Yoongi's life.

"N-No!" Yoongi mentally screamed. His whole body jolts, his eyes are getting wide and scared, tears going down his swollen cheeks. He wanted to cover his eyes. He wanted to forget everything that had just happened and hide. And some point he couldn't react at all. All he could do is to cry and shake, anxiety and petrifying feeling of being unsafe overwhelming him. His father just stood there, wondering if he should just kill him so watch him being tortuned and scared. He will get better. He will get used to the feeling.

~°~

"He fell asleep." Jin said lowly, watching Namjoon across the room. Namjoon softly chuckled, giving a sign to the younger to sat next to him. Jin smiled, sitting in front of Jimin's brother, awkward silence between them.

"I'm sorry, I really should make you a breakfast or at least something to drink. You are doing so much for Jimin." Jin said quietly, playing with his hands nervously.

"No.. Yoongi is a brave kid. Actually a lot more courageous than I was. We will get him out of there Jin, I promise." Jin nodded, feeling his throat getting dry. Now he could look at Namjoon better. He had beautiful face with smooth and a bit tanned skin. Thin, but strong body, soft hands with long, bony fingers. Meaty, dry lips. Always serious and concerned expression. His eyes were the most interesting part of him. They could hide so many things, he was a mysterious person.