17. Can you hear me?

~°~

~°~

Kim Namjoon. You are fucked up. And probably getting your ass kicked by Jimin. Oh and maybe the weird guy Jin will rip my heart out. Well, fuck..

Namjoon was finishing his drink, blankly staring at the view in front of him, revealing the park and a big part of the city. It was dark, the coldness was giving him chills, but the alcohol was making him feel a bit warmer and still awake, so he was standing there with ease, nervously tapping his foot on the ground. I can get killed at every moment. Oh wait, I can't. In fact, I can get to Mr Min and show  him what I have, but I put everyone's lifes in a huge danger. The kiddo from today, Yoongi, will get killed first. But, what if his father keeps him? L-Like a hostage thingy and bothers Jimin?

Fuck.

He almost cursed, clenching his jaw in anger, taking a sharp breath, leaning closer to the tree he was. He just observed that the lights were going down, and it was so late that there was no one to be seen. Namjoon looked around with a small smirk, showing his deep dimples. Loneliness is not this bad sometimes, am I right?

He knew that coffee wouldn't help. It would just make him shake and feel fragile and dizzy, because it was messed with alcohol. He signed. He really needed some sleep. Something different than a couch or bed that feels like you are sleeping on the floor. He is not prisoner. Still... He decided to take some sleep, enough rest to put up with everyone's annoying complaints and crysis in the morning, and maybe ignore the fact that he is human too. Simply human, who desired to feel something.

~°~

Being with Taetae Hyung is the best feeling ever. It makes my tummy tickles and my heart race. I feel so embarrassed when his gaze falls on me. His face is literally perfection, from the soft light hair and honey colored skin, to his long soft fingers. And his lips. And his eyes. Damn..

Jungkook continued tapping is foot on the ground, watching at Taehyung with so much eagerness. It didn't stay unnoticed by Taehyung, who was peacefully reading a book. Let's be honest, he knew nothing about being a teacher, but living in one room with Jungkook tought me how to be a good parent or something. This little bunny won't stop staring. He smiled softly.

"What are you doing Kookie?" He gently asked, cupping Jungkook's cheeks. He smiled so widely, immediately wrapping his smaller arms around Taehyung's wrists.

"I made you lunch. And I brought your medicine. And I brought the book you forgot. Oh and brought your--"

"Is there something you didn't bring?" He explaimed, laughing at Jungkook. "You brought too many things, its almost like I'm going somewhere."