16. Scars

×Over 3 000 words, because we hit 3000 reads! Thank you so much!

×Possible trigger warning as always.

~°~

Taehyung always thought that love is something painful. All of the love he was given was like this. Since he was young, he knew that he wanted a good fuck and nothing else.

But... Something changed him.

He got out of the bathroom, drying his hair with a fluffy blue towel. As soon as he got out of there, his gaze fell on the sleeping boy in his bed, affectionately hugging the blankets, searching safety and reinforcement by nuzzling his face closer to his Hyung's pillow.

Yeah, that the whole damn reason why I changed. Look at this precious little creature. He purely loves me, like kids love their parents or toys. If I'm taken away from him, he would probably be heart broken. And cry a lot.

Taehyung signed.

I'm such a kinky bastard. Why the thought of him crying is being such a turn on sometimes? Why do I want to see him begging me for more. Why do I want to see him being all submissive like this. Why do I want to hear his breathy sinful moans as I explore every bit of his body. I'm such a sadist, but I wonder. Is he quiet? Or loud? Is he this innocent that he has never tried anything by himself?

"Good morning..." Taehyung snapped himself out od those thoughts. He could now feel himself being peacefull with Jungkook. The security, the care, the support, everything... He decided not to ruin something so pure and innocent like Jungkook's love. His normally sadistic thoughts were gradually ceasing.

What if I'm too rough to him?

"Mornin'..." Taehyung mumbled, awkwardly placing the towel next to the window, trying to avoid eyes contact with Jungkook. Even so, Jungkook couldn't stop staring at his Hyung. Taehyung felt himself
getting a bit embarrassed by the ravenette. His big shiny eyes, resembling black, bitter coffee were such a weak spot for Taehyung. This Kiddo should stop staring, I can feel myself getting too shy. Kim Taehyung is never this shy or bothered by anyone!

"Like what you see or something?" Taehyung said after clearing his throat, causing Jungkook to blush furiously. I'm such an idiot. I forgot I'm not wearing any type of shirt.

"Y-Your.. Your body i-is so f-f-fine.. Hyung..." The way he is studdering. His pale warm skin looks so smooth and silky, so delicate. I assume he is whiny. And likes to be praised. I bet he is oversensitive. I want to cause his sensitivity and pleasure. Fuck I need to stop. "I was wondering.. What do the tattoos mean?" Taehyung almost forgot that there are a few tattoos covering his honey colored skin, not visible if he doesn't take his clothes off.