24. Nothing Left Of Me

Depression has always been mistaken for simple sadness, but in fact, sometimes it has nothing to do with it. It all starts will the small lies we said, Yoongi would always say he fell, that's why be had bruises and cuts but I always made sure to drive him to school, and see if someone is messing with him. I would always say "It's fine, just tired" even if i'm at this state when you are desperate to taste how exiting your life could taste, but its no longer there. Not the desire for life, not the simplicitity of your happiness. Namjoon said "I slept enough" but I knew he hasnt slept in days, Jimin said he is full, but I can see how fragile and dizzy he feels because of starvation.

And I wonder.

Why are people so blind and deaf?

For the silent screams, for the darkness and pain that won't leave us alone.

~°~

"What do you mean, only found his car?!" Mr Min snapped and looked at his obedient with disappointment. The other shivered, putting his hands behind his back. "How many times have I fucking told you... Do. Not. Come. Back. Without. Them." He said slowly, and the younger korean nodded. "What you've got?"

"S-S-Sir, it turned out that Namjoon is covering his brother, and he is Yoon-- your son's boyfriend."

The older expression changed. He certainly hasn't expected anything like this. He waved with his hand, laughing almost hysterically.

"Boyfriend?!" He snapped, looking at his obedient, who slightly shivered. "So Namjoom decided to cover his little brother, didn't he?" The older asked, rubbing his chin. "Now go, before you end up like the previous one. Get out of my sight if your life is precious... Now..." The man hurriedly shook his head and bowed slightly to show some respect and left the room.

Min Yoongi. My little boy that was too trusting for a world like ours. Too innocent to run a business based on all the cruelty and hazardousness. However, people who can't be here and help me, deserve to meet his death. All of them...

~°~

Jimin was staring blankly at one spot on the green ceiling, feeling all of the anxiety taking over him. He tried to take a deep breath, he tried to slow everything and take a minute so he could realize where he was.

At the next moment, he sensed how dry his lips and throat were, he wanted to mumble something, but all he needed was water. Not like his body needed it, but everything was burning, especially his hand.