Well He Did Offer

"Want me to check your shoulders too?" he heard Bakugou say. Kirishima just nodded into his arms unable to say anything. He was sure his face was as red as his hair.

Kirishima had had a bit of a crush on Bakugou for a while now and Bakugou's hands were doing things to his body. With each stroke up his back he could feel it everywhere. He was done for.

Every press of Bakugou's fingers into his shoulders was sending sparks all over his body. He let out another moan as Bakugou worked out another nasty knot in his shoulder.

Obviously that was why he was feeling this way, he just hadn't had a good massage in a while, it felt good to have his sore muscles worked on, that was all.

He gritted his teeth as Bakugou finally seemed to finish up kneading his shoulders. He climbed off him and sat back against the wall with his knees up. "You should feel better now, probably a bit sore but better than you were. Come over tomorrow and we can get back to law classifications."

Yeah, the reason he was here in the first place, Bakugou was a friend helping out a friend for a test.

Kirishima scrambled off the bed, picked up his shirt and dashed out the door. He poked his head in to say thanks and ran back to his room.

In his room with the door locked behind him he threw his shirt against the wall and stripped off to get into the shower. He was still hard, he hoped Bakugou hadn't seen as he made his escape from his room.

He stepped into the shower taking his dick in his hand, the only way to get it to go away was to take care of it, maybe that way it wouldn't happen again tomorrow. Of course it wouldn't, it wasn't like he needed another massage.

Kirishima woke early on Saturday morning and started his normal weights workout, his back felt like it could take it after Bakugou's massage. His face heated at the thought of it. He shook his head clearing the thoughts away. He just had to concentrate on studying.

At around eleven he made his way to Bakugou's room, he had left all his study materials in there the previous night after making his quick exit. He could play it off like he had meant to do it. Even though he hadn't made a very manly exit the night before. He knocked on the door and it opened quickly with Bakugou beckoning him inside.

They worked through most of the afternoon before Bakugou declared, "I need a break, you hungry?"

"Uh, yeah, I could eat. What'd you have in mind?" Kirishima perked up.

"I think there's still stuff to make soup in the kitchen, we could make that," the blond replied.

Kirishima looked a little sheepish, "I don't really know how, but I'm happy to help any way I can."

Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Why do you have to be so damned bad at everything? It's not like it's hard," he said as he made his way to the kitchen.

Bakugou got all the ingredients together and started showing Kirishima how to prepare them.

The two worked in companionable silence until Bakugou announced it was time to taste. He took a spoon and tasted a small mouthful. Refilling the spoon, he offered it to Kirishima, still holding the handle.

Kirishima eyed the spoon, grinned and wrapped his lips around it, tasting the soup. He let out a little satisfied groan of pleasure at the flavour. "It's really good," he said as he opened his eyes. Bakugou was staring at him, eyes wide.

Well, he had offered it to him, what did he expect? He laughed as he filled a bowl and started to eat, sitting at the counter.

Bakugou snapped out of it and filled his own bowl, sitting beside him. "I was thinking we should take a break from studying, maybe we could spar some more," Kirishima suggested.

"Yeah, let's go when we're done."

After a pretty strenuous sparring session where Kirishima almost got the upper hand, they returned to their dorms for a shower each before getting back to studying.

The training room had been empty again and they both gave it everything, it seemed like they both had some stored up energy to burn off.

Probably from studying all weekend but Kirishima had a niggling feeling it was because of something else.

Maybe he'd gone too far when he had tasted the soup from Bakugou, he could have sworn he saw the blond blush.

Kirishima laughed, now he was definitely kidding himself. Katskui Bakugou did not blush, especially not from something Kirishima had done.

Even though Kirishima liked Bakugou, he knew he didn't feel the same way so he didn't want to ruin their friendship over it. But as he thought about it, there were a few times when Bakugou had reacted differently to how he had expected. He wondered if maybe, just maybe, Bakugou wasn't entirely straight.

The thought made Kirishima a little giddy. Maybe he needed to watch the way he reacted a little more closely. He'd obviously back off if he didn't like it but it couldn't hurt to try.

With a plan forming in his head Kirishima stepped out of the shower, got dressed and headed back to Bakugou's room.