How Was That? NSFW

After dinner they settled down in Bakugou's bed but sleep was the last thing on Kirishima's mind.

As he lay there in the dim bedroom, Katsuki's head cradled on his chest, his mind drifted back to their conversation before dinner the previous day. He'd asked in a roundabout way how Bakugou felt about oral. He laughed at his own thoughts, oral? That made it sound so medical. Blow job? Ugh, God what words was he supposed to use? 'Can I suck your dick' didn't really do it for him either although Katsuki would probably like that one. Ahh, why did this have to be so difficult?

He knew he needed to ask before he did it though. The best one he came up with was 'Can I go down on you?' It didn't sound too ridiculous or too explicit. Although, it seemed Katsuki liked that considering the words he'd used earlier. Kirishima started to laugh at himself again, he was getting so wound up about nothing.

"What the fuck are you laughing at? You're practically vibrating and it's not comfortable," Bakugou complained.

"Sorry, just thinking about yesterday," Kirishima said softly.

"As if you haven't laughed enough today. What part of yesterday was that funny?" Bakugou grizzled.

"I'll tell you later. Kiss me instead?"

Bakugou shrugged, he wouldn't say no to that.

Kirishima started their kiss gently before rolling to his side, pushing Katsuki into the mattress and biting softly on his lower lip.

Bakugou groaned and kissed him more urgently, using his tongue to massage Kirishima's. Their groans turned into longer moans as their hands started to wander, quickly getting bolder.

Kirishima propped himself up on an elbow and slowly slid his other hand down the front of Bakugou's body, still maintaining their kiss. It came to a stop over his dick and he started to rub through his pants, coaxing a moan from deep in Katsuki's throat.

Kirishima eased back from their kiss to whisper in his ear.

"Can I go down on you?" Bakugou heard the words whispered in his ear and he shivered in anticipation. He didn't trust his voice to give a coherent answer.

His eyes flared as he nodded. He pushed up to take his pants off and let Kirishima help take his underwear down. His heart was beating so loudly that he was sure Kiri could hear it. He grasped the sheets firmly to stop his hands from shaking.

Kirishima's heart was hammering and his fingers trembled. He took a deep breath to steady his nerves, but he wanted this, he wanted to share this moment with Katsuki and the thought made him brave.

He placed a kiss at Katsuki's collar bone and slowly made his way down his body, kissing and nipping playfully, eliciting more gasps and moans from him.

He wasn't sure how to do this but he figured it was something he couldn't rush.

So he started off slow, wrapping his hand around his length and stroked slowly. He looked up from his position between Katsuki's legs.

His boyfriend had his hands clenched in the blanket and his chest was rising and falling quickly. But as his eyes met Kirishima's they were smouldering, which gave him the encouragement he needed.

He flicked out his tongue and ran it over Katsuki's tip which made his hips buck. He took that as a good sign and, using his lips as a guard over his teeth, took him into his mouth.

"Fuck, Eijirou," Katsuki ground out.

He was very satisfied with that response so he bobbed his head a couple of times, getting the feel for what he was doing.

He felt him hit the back of his throat and he almost gagged. He backed off a little and used his hand around the base instead with his mouth moving over the rest.

Katsuki had gripped the sheet so tight his knuckles were turning white but his face was twisted in the most sexy way Kirishima had seen on him, brows scrunched and jaw tight. That look on his face urged him on.

He continued this rhythm until his jaw started to hurt so he swirled his tongue around the tip for a few minutes instead. This seemed to drive Katsuki crazy, he was shuddering and panting, one hand came up to thread through Kirishima's hair.

"Eijirou," Bakugou squeezed out in warning. "If you don't stop, I won't last much longer."

Kirishima understood the warning but had already decided he wanted him to finish in his mouth. He quickened his pace with his hand and used a little suction with his lips. He looked up and made eye contact as he drew him deep into his mouth, rubbing with his tongue.

"Oh fuck. Fuuuuck. Eijirouu."

Kirishima felt him release into his mouth with a masculine sense of pride and swallowed quickly. It wasn't that the taste was bad exactly, he just didn't need it to linger.

He crawled back up Katsuki's body and kissed him softly, enjoying the fact that his breathing was still ragged.

"How was that?" He asked tentatively.

"Do you even have to ask? You seem very pleased with yourself." Bakugou thread his fingers through his hair and kissed him again. "You should be, that was fucking good."

"That was fucking hot Kat, I'm pretty sure that image of you is burned into my mind." Kirishima said as he laid down next to him and Katsuki rested his chin on his head.

"Do you-" Bakugou swallowed, suddenly a little nervous. "Do you want me to return the favour?"

"Another time, you know I get snuggly after."

"Yeah but you're still hard, I can feel it against my leg," Bakugou replied.

"It'll go away, that was about you and I want to enjoy the fact that I was good at it for a while longer," Kirishima almost whispered.

"What?" Bakugou asked, lost.

"We both know you're better at everything, you'll probably be better at that too." Kirishima chuckled.

"You're an idiot Red, but I love you regardless." He leaned down and kissed his head. But he whispered, "We'll just have to find out won't we?"