I'm Just Returning The Favour NSFW

As soon as the bedroom door had closed, Bakugou pushed Kirishima against it with his body and captured his lips in a needy kiss. He reached down to the hem of Kiri's shirt and pulled it up over his head, dropping it on the floor. Then ran his hands over Kirishima's stomach muscles appreciatively.

His own shirt soon followed and he pressed their chests back together. He ground his hips into Kirishima's, making him moan into his mouth. He gripped Kirishima's ribs, steadying himself so he could teasingly rub his bulge over Kiri's.

Kirishima let out another moan when he felt Katsuki's dick rub against his. He broke their kiss and let his head fall back against the door, feeling everything. His hands were all over Bakugou's body, mapping every inch of him, remembering how good his body felt against his.

One of Bakugou's hands left Kirishima's side to reach for the door handle and flicked the lock.

Kirishima heard the snick of the lock and the tension in the room grew thick. Bakugou had locked the door, meaning they wouldn't be interrupted.

He felt both of his boyfriend's hands return to his body, his lips kissing down his neck, sending shivers through his body.

"Time to return the favour," Bakugou whispered as he started to kiss his way down Kirishima's neck and chest, licking and sucking as he went. Kirishima's heart started to beat harder as he felt Katsuki drop to his knees in front of him.

He slowly undid Kirishima's pants sliding them over his hips and down to his ankles. He ran his tongue along Kirishima's ridge through his underwear, teasing him.

Kirishima groaned at the teasing contact but waited, letting Bakugou explore and enjoy what he was doing.

Bakugou slowly tugged Kirishima's underwear down, exposing the length of him. He wrapped his hand around his width and started to slowly stroke.

Kirishima put his hand on Bakugou's shoulder to balance himself when he felt the wet heat of his mouth envelope him. His breath hitched and he felt a tremble run through his body.

Bakugou used the first few minutes to experiment with the things he remembered he liked Kirishima doing to him and found that he liked most of them. He could hear him grunt or moan depending on what he did. He also found that he shuddered when he pressed his tongue flat to the underside.

Kirishima moaned at the feeling and thread his hands into Bakugou's hair, pulling softly and he hummed in satisfaction. He obviously liked it so Kirishima pulled a little harder and he was rewarded with a moan this time. He used his grip to guide Bakugou's head, gently thrusting into his mouth.

Bakugou was so fucking turned on, his gentle Eijirou was holding his head and fucking his mouth. It couldn't get much hotter than that.

Then he felt him hit the back of his throat and gagged a little.

Kirishima huffed out a laugh, remembering that he had done the same thing but he released his hold on Bakugou's hair and pulled back, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

Bakugou looked up at him then, desire written on his features and he grabbed his boyfriend's hands to put them back into his hair with a challenging look on his face.

He grabbed Kirishima's hips firmly and pulled him back toward himself indicating that he wanted him to take over again.

Kirishima gripped his hair again and started to gently thrust into him, he watched as his dick slipped further and further into Bakugou's mouth each time.

This time, he relaxed his throat as Kirishima pushed in and out of his mouth. Then he used his hands on his hips to grip him and hold him in place as he pushed his lips further down onto him, taking his whole length into his mouth.

"Oh my fucking god, Katsuki... What are you doing?... Ahh I don't even care it feels so good... keep doing it," Kirishima gasped out.

His grip on his hair tightened and his muscles had started to contract, his breath coming in short pants.

Bakugou pulled back for breath but used his tongue to massage that sensitive spot before quickly taking him all the way back in.

"Ahh fuck Kat... that's so good... I'm nearly there..."

"Fuuuuck..."

Bakugou felt him release into the back of his mouth and swallowed. He stood up and caught Kirishima around the waist as he swayed toward him, recovering on unsteady legs.

"You're definitely better at it," Kirishima breathed against Bakugou's ear.

Bakugou huffed out a laugh. "I feel like I cheated though, my gag reflex isn't that sensitive."

"I can tell. Fuck, Kat, you're amazing," Kirishima said, still breathing heavy. He wrapped his arms around Bakugou's shoulders and held onto him until his legs felt less like jelly.

He could still feel the hard length of Katsuki's dick pressing into him and he slipped one hand inside his pants and started to rub.

"Eijirou, you don't have to," Bakugou said.

"I want to though. Will you let me?" Kirishima whispered against his ear. He scraped his teeth over his neck and felt Bakugou shudder. Kirishima felt him nod and he backed him over to the bed.

The back of Bakugou's knees hit the bed and he fell back onto it as Kirishima pushed his shoulders. He moved up to lay against the pillows and felt Kirishima crawl up over his body.

Kirishima reached out with one hand and opened his bedside draw, he pulled out the bottle of lube and laid it on the bed.

Bakugou turned his head and saw what he was doing. "Um, Red? I don't think I'm there yet."

Kirishima kissed him sweetly. "That's not actually what I had in mind. It's cherry flavoured remember?"

Bakugou instantly relaxed with a huffed out laugh. "Well, go ahead then."

Kirishima didn't need any more encouragement than that. He took the rest of Katsuki's clothes off and started doing all the things he knew he liked. He looked up at his face and saw that he was doing something right.

He slid his hands under his ass and gripped, pushing him further into his mouth. Bakugou moaned at the feeling. Kirishima backed off but squeezed again getting another moan in reply.

Bakugou was loving the feel of Kirishima's hands on his ass but it was making him want a little more. He knew Kirishima wouldn't just do something like that so he would have to ask for it.