I'm Just Returning the Favour

Bakugou was furiously rubbing sports cream into his shoulder when Kirishima opened the door. It hadn't been locked so he knocked and opened it, letting himself in. Kirishima took in the sight and saw that Bakugou was grimacing as he rubbed his shoulder. Was he hurt?

"Hey man, you all good?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, just my shitty shoulder hurts, I can never reach all the way."

Kirishima sat next to him on bed, "Here let me, it's the least I can do after everything you've done for me."

Bakugou eyed him warily but gave in, passing him the cream and laid on the bed.

"Where does it hurt?" Kirishima asked as he climbed onto the bed and straddled his friend's hips, mirroring what Bakugou had done to him the previous night.

"Tch, all of it," Bakugou grunted. Kirishima shrugged deciding a whole back and shoulder massage would probably be best, that is what he had done for him after all.

He squeezed the cream onto his fingers and ran his hands from the base of his back to his shoulders, feeling his stomach flutter at the feel of Bakugou's bare skin. He leaned forward and worked his fingers into the sore spots in his shoulders and neck, finding a couple of knots.

Bakugou grunted beneath him, shifting his position a little, it had the effect of rubbing his ass against Kirishima's dick because of how far he had leaned forward. Kirishima was already getting hard and that caused the blood to rush there. He closed his eyes and concentrated on working out the knots in his shoulders.

Bakugou had his face buried in his arms, he was trying to ignore how good it felt to have Kirishima's hands rubbing his back. He was using slow strokes after he had got the knots out which was really relaxing him.

He was starting to melt into the bed when he let out a low moan. "That good is it?" Kirishima sounded impressed with his skills. Bakugou was glad he thought it was just because of his massage skills but he knew that it was more than that.

He liked being close to Kirishima, hell he didn't even let most people touch him but Kirishima had been doing it almost since they had first met, and Bakugou didn't mind it. But this, he was liking this more than he had a right to. He knew Kirishima was just returning the favour but feeling his hands on his body felt good.

Kirishima finished up with a long stroke and climbed off to wash his hands in the bathroom. Bakugou got himself under control enough to sit up as Kirishima returned to his room.

Kirishima's eyes fixed on Bakugou's bare chest and he felt his face start to heat. He coughed to clear his throat, "So, do you want to get back to the hero laws?"

"Uh yeah, get your stuff, I put it over there" Bakugou gestured at the edge of his desk.

Kirishima went to grab it and returned to the bed. He sat cross legged next to his friend who's back was to the wall. "Your shoulder feeling better?"

"Yeah, thanks or whatever," Bakugou said as he turned his face away, Kirishima could have sworn he saw a hint of a blush forming on his cheeks.

It was enough to give Kirishima a bit of courage, he was feeling a little playful and decided to see what his reaction would be if he pushed a little.

As they studied, he bumped his knee against Bakugou's a couple of times and after he hadn't flinched or pulled away he decided to leave his leg pressed against his as they worked.

As he was reading a particularly long chapter, he was mindlessly drawing patterns on his thigh and his fingers started to inch closer to Bakugou's leg. His little finger brushed Bakugou's thigh a couple of times before he saw Bakugou's pen stop moving.

He let two fingers brush against his leg when he repeated his next pattern and saw Bakugou shake his head and go back to writing.

He still hadn't pulled away from him.

Kirishima decided it was best not to push his luck and picked up his own pen with a small smile to himself, he really did have to study after all.

Kirishima's stomach let out a growl reminding them that they really should have had dinner already. He let out a laugh, "We should probably see what there is to eat, hey?"

They headed down to the common area and found some microwave gyoza in the freezer. Kirishima took his plate to the couches where he saw Kaminari talking with Sero. "Hey guys, what's up?" he asked with his signature toothy smile on his face.

They talked about how their quirk improvements were going and their ultimate moves. He asked Kaminari how the upgrades on his costume were coming along and Kaminari told him all about how they worked. Sero went to his room to get the sketches for his own costume upgrade ideas to show him.

When they were alone, Kaminari asked him how his studying for the upcoming test was going and Kirishima told him how Bakugou was helping him study, "I think it's hard for Bakugou though, it takes so long for me to get it."

"Not the only thing that's hard for Bakugou," Kaminari teased.

Kirishima's face instantly heated. "Am I really that obvious, man?" he buried his face in his hands as Sero returned.

They talked for a while longer before Kirishima decided he needed to sleep. He looked around for Bakugou. "He left ages ago," Kaminari told him, "thought you would have noticed," he winked.

Kirishima jabbed him in the ribs with a hardened elbow and headed to his own room. He fell into bed scrubbing at his face. Bakugou hadn't denied any of his touches, that was good wasn't it? He decided it was a good thing and he could see how it went tomorrow.