Do We Need These?

After showering and eating dinner they had returned to Kirishima's room, mostly to avoid all the questions from their classmates.

"Hey, Katsuki?" Kirishima started, looking over to where Bakugou was perched on his bed, flicking through his history notes. The blond looked up.

"I need to go shopping for a few things, mainly just shower stuff but I also want a new jacket. I saw this denim one I want and I wanna see if they have it at the mall. Wanna come with me tomorrow after school?"

"I don't need anything but I'll come." Bakugou shrugged then added a small smile. Kirishima loves those smiles, shared only with him.

Kirishima beamed. "The mall is open later on Fridays so that'll give us time to finish up our homework before we go."

Bakugou just hummed in response. Kirishima has come to realise this was just a part of Bakugou. He wasn't trying to be rude by not answering, he just didn't use words very often. He was actually quite a reserved person when he wasn't yelling.

Bakugou looked up again. "What are you staring at?"

"Just you. You're pretty cute when you're not scowling," Kirishima joked lightly.

Bakugou rolled his eyes and tried to scowl at him, he really did but he couldn't stop the small smile that played on his lips. Kirishima always said cute shit like that. He was so open with his feelings and expressions. That was if you couldn't already read them on his face.

Bakugou had been trying as well. He wasn't always so stoic and had tried not to scowl so hard around Kirishima. By now though he was pretty sure it was just his face.

Friday's classes had gone by in a blur because Kirishima was so excited about their shopping trip. Well that and he'd had the idea to invite Katsuki to stay over his house tomorrow night. He'd already cleared it with his mom so all that was left was to ask him.

They were currently finishing up the last of their math homework which they had both gotten through quickly due to Bakugou being such a good teacher. Kirishima stood up from his desk and put his school things away. "I'm gonna get changed, give me like ten minutes?"

Bakugou mumbled something and retreated to his own room to do the same. He pulled on some black jeans with a grey hoodie and checked his hair in the mirror. It had been three minutes and he was ready. He knew from experience that Kirishima would probably change twice before he was ready. He decided to head back to his room to stop him from doing just that.

He opened the door to see Kirishima shirtless with a tee in each hand obviously trying to decide between the two. "Wear the burgundy one," Bakugou commented. Kirishima spun around.

"What? You look good in that colour," Bakugou grumbled.

Kirishima grinned. "Thanks," he said with a giggle. He dropped the second shirt and pulled on the one Bakugou had said.

Bakugou swiped the shirt before it could hit the floor. "Tch, I actually want to sleep in here you know." He folded the shirt and replaced it in his dresser.

Kirishima came up behind him and wrapped his arms loosely around his waist. "I was actually meaning to ask, do you want to sleep at mine tomorrow?" he asked softly.

Bakugou had tensed a little but turned to face the red head, threading his arms around his waist too. "Does- does your mom know about us?" Bakugou asked hesitantly. 

Kirishima dropped his gaze, "Ah, yeah she does actually. Is that ok?"

Bakugou nodded once. "Yeah, I want her to know. What time should I be there?" He dropped a light kiss on Kirishima's head.

"Ahh after lunch? I'll text you tomorrow." Kirishima grinned up at him. He untangled himself and pulled on a jacket and his shoes. "Ready to go?"

Their shopping trip had gone well so far. Kirishima had bought a lined denim jacket that he'd had his eye on for a while apparently and he'd even convinced Bakugou to buy a thin black one. He didn't need much verbal convincing to buy it, the look on Kiri's face when he tried it on had been enough. He'd already decided to wear it tomorrow.

They were currently in a shop that sold too many different kinds of shirts with only one bored looking cashier helping someone else at the other end of the store. Bakugou was waiting outside Kirishima's changing room to help him decide on which one to get.

Kirishima's door opened and he had on a black tee with some symbol from a video game on the front. Bakugou quickly looked over his shoulder to see the sales person was still busy. He stepped into the changing room and quickly locked the door. "I like this one," he said to a wide eyed Kirishima. "But," he started as he lifted the hem of Kiri's shirt, "we both know I prefer bare." He pulled the shirt up the rest of the way, over Kirishima's head to let it drop on the floor.

"You can't be in here," Kirishima hissed as Bakugou nuzzled his neck, placing kisses on the soft spot between his shoulder and neck. Bakugou knew it drove him mad.

"Don't care." Bakugou gently backed him up against the wall.

Kirishima gave in when Bakugou's hands started rubbing his sides. He kissed him fiercely, sliding his own hands under his clothes to caress his abs where they turned into his V.

Bakugou sucked in a breath as Kirishima's hands dipped lower, rubbing over his jeans where the top of his legs met his hips. Both hands were only inches away from where he wanted them but he knew this was not the time or place for it. He pulled back, saving himself from having an embarrassing problem walking around for the rest of their trip.

"Are you nearly done? You just need shampoo right?" Bakugou breathed out.

"Ah, yeah and a couple other things, I can get it all at the same store though," Kirishima replied, pulling on his shirt.

They walked into the drugstore and Kirishima quickly found what he needed. Bakugou picked up some massage oil and the corner of his mouth ticked up at the memory. Kirishima saw what was in his hand and smiled too, even though his cheeks turned pink.

Bakugou's smile disappeared and his gaze was fixed on a lower shelf. Kirishima followed his eyes and balked when he saw what his boyfriend was looking at. The lower shelf held boxes of condoms and tubes of lube. Kirishima's face turned from pink to red.

"Do-" Bakugou squeaked out before clearing his throat and trying again. "Do we need these?"

"Ahh, yeah, I guess," Kirishima managed to get out through his embarrassment. "God there's so many," he joked to ease the mood.

Bakugou huffed out a laugh, the joke working. Kirishima picked up a box of glow in the dark ones and a bottle of cherry flavoured lube. Bakugou snatched the condoms from his hand, "Your dick is definitely not glowing."

Kirishima raised an eyebrow. "So does that mean, you want me to wear them?"

Bakugou's face flamed, realising what he had implied. "Let's talk about that when we get there." He snatched a box of regular condoms and threw them into Kirishima's basket. Kirishima dropped the lube into his basket as well and headed to the checkout.