Frustrated, Alright

As school dragged on through Tuesday, Bakugou was anticipating the end of the day so he could finally be alone with his boyfriend. He was frustrated that they had been interrupted the previous night and wanted to finished what they'd started.

He was more snarky than usual during lunch but no one seemed to notice. Then Kirishima had started holding his hand. It had started out perfectly innocent with Kiri slipping his fingers through Bakugou's under the table but then he'd started rubbing his fingers back and forth through Katsuki's.

After a few minutes of his suggestive rubbing, he gripped two of Bakugou's fingers in his fist and rubbed up and down. The image of Kirishima doing this to his dick popped into his head and he just about lost it while Kirishima continued to chat happily to his friends.

Of course then he'd been watching Kirishima during some of their lessons and was sure he was teasing him. At one point he had the end of his pencil in between his lips and his tongue flicked over it. Bakugou knew he only ever chewed the end of his pencil, not fucking licked it which only drew his attention there and made his thoughts wonder some more.

On their way to their last class Bakugou asked Kirishima to spar after school and he readily accepted. They both needed to blow off steam, even if that wasn't quite what Kirishima wanted to blow right now, he thought wryly.

When they got to the training room, much to their disappointment, they had to share the room. It did allow them to get in a full session of sparring though, something they hadn't done in a while without getting distracted by each other.

Kirishima looked over toward the deserted gym equipment. "I need to do some weights, spot me?" He asked. He still hadn't put his shirt back on and he wasn't intending to, he knew it would drive Bakugou nuts having to watch him.

Bakugou's only reply was a mumbled, "Whatever," as he walked toward the gym setup.

Kirishima stacked up the bar on the bench press and laid down as Bakugou stood at the end.

Bakugou's eyes lingered on Kirishima's body, tracing the lines of his muscles from his waist up. When his eyes finally reached his face he realised Kirishima was smirking up at him. "Like what you see?" He teased.

Bakugou huffed. "Obviously. You gonna lift this shit or what?"

Kirishima lifted the weight easily but he put on a show for Bakugou and grunted more than necessary as his muscles flexed.

Kirishima sat up on the bench when he finished his last set and swung his legs over to one side.

Bakugou came to stand in front of him and leaned over. "Remind me to never do this again," he said through his teeth.

"Why?" Kirishima asked innocently.

"Because I'm fucking hard, Kirishima," he ground out close to his ear.

"Maybe you need to have a cold shower," Kirishima suggested. "Release some of that tension."

"Tch. I need more than a cold fucking shower to fix this," Bakugou said pointedly and gestured toward his sweats.

Kirishima laughed. "Who would have thought I could have such an effect on you."

Bakugou just scoffed, concentrating on turning his thoughts to more mundane images than Kirishima's bare sweaty torso.

As they headed back to their rooms, Kirishima made a valid point, "We should probably set some rules about fooling around at school, so we don't get caught. I'd rather not get expelled."

"Yeah, no shit."

"So, no sex at school?" Kirishima asked.

Bakugou nodded once in agreement.

"How about nothing during the day? If it's after lights out there's way less of a chance of anyone finding out," Kirishima continued.

"Yeah, that all?" Bakugou replied.

"No showering together?" Kirishima laughed as he opened the door to his dorm.

Bakugou snorted, "Definitely not."

"Well that was easy, I feel better now." Then he stopped so suddenly that Bakugou collided with the back of him.

"The fuck, Shitty Hair?"

"Shit, sorry. I just remembered I haven't done that homework sheet for English tomorrow. Ughh it's gonna take ages," Kirishima grumbled.

Bakugou wrapped his arms around Kirishima's waist. "You're serious aren't you? You're gonna fucking kill me, love."

Kirishima turned in his arms to face him. "Huh? What's wrong?"

"Red, we were interrupted last night and I've put up with you teasing me all damn day. You saw how hard I got just from watching you work out, I'm about ready to fucking explode." As if to emphasise his point, a spark danced over his palm as he said the last part. "I do need that cold shower and you need to remember to do your homework."

Bakugou released him and Kirishima slumped into his desk chair, pulling out the worksheet. But he felt Bakugou come up behind him and whisper in his ear, "Have fun concentrating on English while I'm showering, probably taking care of my hard as fuck dick."

Kirishima whirled around and stood up, he threw himself against Katsuki and claimed his lips in a fierce kiss. His hands went straight to Bakugou's dick where he palmed him through his pants, squeezing lightly while he used his tongue to coax Bakugou's into his own mouth and he sucked gently on it.

Bakugou let out a deep moan and Kirishima pulled back. "Go take care of that," he whispered as he gave once last squeeze before he let go and sat back at his desk.

"What the fuck was that, Red?" Bakugou panted, his voice thick.

"Inspiration for your shower, now go, I've got work to do," Kirishima drawled but he couldn't resist winking at the end of it.

Much to both of their frustration, they didn't get to spend any time alone together on Wednesday either because they had a test coming up the next day and Kirishima knew he needed to study for it. Then Bakugou insisted he get an early nights sleep so he was well rested for it the next day.

It turned out he didn't sleep particularly well because he tossed and turned the whole night and woke up with his dick harder than his quirk could make it the next morning. It was going to be a hell of a long day.